Realization

"Will... " You were speechless indeed. He chuckled at your reaction. You looked at him and you see a sad smile plastered on his face. "I was gonna fly you and Nia to here and propose." He looked away. You looked down, knowing you've disappointed him. "Will, I...." But you were cut off by him. "It's okay, (Y/N). I know you and usually you follow where your heart tells you than what your brain tells you." He scratched the back of his neck and you couldn't help but giggled. You liked how shy he was. Kinda funny how you even agreed to date him.

Flashback

It was three years after Nia's birth. William's parent agreed to let you stay and they were great support. You felt sad how your parents kicked you out after knowing you were gonna keep Nia. William helped out lots. He sacrificed nights of sleep in hopes you'll have enough rest for your finals. He graduated a year earlier from college and he insisted in taking care of  Nia.

Finally, after a few months, you were a college graduate. You got your degree and Will was thrilled for you. You hugged him that day when you got your certificate. "Oh, Will. What will I ever do without you?" You hugged him tighter. "You don't ever have to do anything without me, you know." He whispered in your ear. You were confused. He pushed away from your hug and pulled out a box. 

"Will.. What's this?" You pointed at it and he handed to you, signalling you to open it. You opened it to see a necklace . You gave him back. "I can't accept it, Will." but he insisted you kept it. "Consider this as a gift for my future girlfriend." You were wide eyed. Did he just confess? He looked right into your eyes and scratched his neck. "Since you say it that way, you wouldn't mind having me as your boyfriend right?" He looked away immediately but what he didn't expect was you later grabbing his collar and kissing him.

"I love too, Mr Shy Shy Cat.*" *(It's a slang in my country for someone who is very shy.)

You smiled slightly remembering that. You soon started a conversation with William. From the great weather to the news of Niall. You felt calm being around him. You laughed whenever he cracked a joke and he listened to you as you rant about Niall. Soon enough, it was evening. You and William walked out from the shop. He hopes you'll come with Nia for the opening and you agreed.

As you were about to enter in his car, you heard someone shouting your name from afar. "(Y/N)!" You immediately knew who that person was and you turned to see Niall looking angry. His eyes full of fury. He walked passed you and punched William on the face. William fell back and soon his nose bled "NIALL! WHAT THE HECK!" You ran to William's side and see him he was okay. Niall grabbed you away from William and made you face him. 

"Why are you still with this two timing bastard!" He yelled at you and you immediately defend William. "He never two timed me, Niall, unlike you..." You looked at him straight in the face and he pulls out photos of William with another girl. "This was taken when you were still dating him, (Y/N). Tell me if the girl in this picture is even you, (Y/N)." You grabbed the picture and you looked at it. You knew that lady was and with that you ripped the photos in half. "(Y/N), you know I'll never cheat on you." Will said while covering his bloody nose.

And realization hit you. "I'm done with this." You told him.

A/N  Cliffhanger~ As you see, I've brought back William. Sorry for bad grammar and crappy chapter. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Vote or comment any opinion and follow me for more updates. And also I'm about to write a Maze Runner Fanfiction so if you're a maze runner fan, tell me and I may even take request for anyone who wants a one shot. Again, hope you enjoy it~