Decision

Both were still in each other's arm. "Let go of me." You said while looking away yet some reason you wish you could just kiss his lips.

"Admit it, you just wanna kiss me."

"So what? I'll kiss whoever I want whoever I like." You looked straight into his eyes and found his blue eyes looking straight at you too.

"How many times have you kiss William?"

"What question is that?"

"Tell me how much." You gulped. The times you've kissed William could be counted on the every palm of your hand.You tried to lie to him.

"Millions of times, too much that I don't remember." Your face was as red as a tomato. You could be Rudolph the red nose reindeer except you would be (Y/N) the red face girl. He looked at you and lifted an eyebrow.  

"You're lying."

"Am not."

"Are to. You blush like a tomato whenever you lie."

You pushed him away and tried to cover my face. He stared at me and laughed. I looked back at him and scolded him. I told him to stop but he wouldn't.

"Wow,even after so many years, you're still the same girl I love. Stubborn, Shy and Wonderful."

(Y/N)

I looked at him again and he stopped laughing too. We somehow lost into each other's gaze. Soon after, I felt someone took my hand. Next thing I knew, that someone punched Niall in the face. I looked twice to see William grabbing Niall on the collar.

"Stop it, William!"

"And what (Y/N)? See you get hurt by this douche bag again." He looked at me then looked at Niall.

"I warn you, if you dare try to hurt her again, prepare to dig your grave." He let go of Niall's collar. Suddenly he changed. From cute and bubbly to a dark and serious person. He smirked at William and suddenly called for security. Then, William was dragged away by two security officers with his hands on his back.

"What are you doing, Niall?" I was shocked at what've I seen. I looked at Niall and he looked happy that he was gone.

He grabbed me by the waist again and looked at me. My face filled with shocked yet I looked at him as well.

"What do you want, Niall? You're so unpredictable and dangerous yet why do I feel so safe and great around you. You're messing with me every single time and I'm so tired of it! Please tell me what you want me to do 'cause I'm going insane just thinking of you." I cried while covering my face. I felt him kissing my forehead.

"I just want you and Nia. I just wanna be next to you again. I promise I wouldn't do anything to him if you be with me. So, make your desicion. Be with me and Nia or him."

I stayed quiet. First, he tried to take Nia from me. Secondly, he threaten me using William's freedom. What have I gotten in to?

"I'm giving you 5 minutes to choose." I shot my head up. How could I choose between the man who stand by me when I needed him or the man who left me.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I hold back tears. Here I was in the arms of the man I've waited for so long and the man I think I love is about to be in jail. I open my mouth to tell him the answer.

"I choose ... ..."

A/N Another cliffhangerrrrrr~ Hope you enjoy this chapter. Remember to vote for this story and follow me for more update on this fanfic. Sorry for the crappy chapter with my crappy grammar. Sorry for the late chapter. I have a major writers block this week, so I hope you forgive me~ Again, hope you enjoy this chapter.