Halloween With You (Halloween Special)

Halloween is in the corner and you decide to pick some costumes for Halloween. Niall insisted we should dress as the Potter Family but you disagree as you said, "Nia and I are not gonna wear some ginger hair wigs for your costume choice. " which made Niall pouted and you could help feeling guilty. 

"I wanna dress as a princess." Nia shouted, divert your attention to her. You were excellent in sewing so you decided to make her a princess dress like she want to. You both went to a fabric store which Niall insisted as The A List fashion designer often goes to that store for their wonderful fabric. Problem was paps were everywhere. When you, Nia and Niall walked out the temporary house Niall lives in when he's in America, paps showed up and bombarded you guys with question. Niall covered Nia's face hoping paps don't take a shot on her and made you wear sunglasses too. 

"Who are you, and why are you with Niall?"

"What is your relationship with Niall?"

"Who is that little girl on your arms, Niall?"

Thank god Niall's bodyguard, Preston showed up and made sure you guys went in the car with safety. You sighed a little. "So, this is what it feels like dating one of the most famous guy in the world?"  You thought. It felt weird 'cause it shouldn't be this hard being with Niall and the safety of Nia was in stake. Niall instantly notice your worries and asked you to be patient and worry less about these stuff. You nodded with a smile, knowing he was finally going to be there when you needed it.

As you arrived at the fabric store, paps were there too and you wondered how they knew but your mind became occupied as you enters the shop. Fabric from silk to satin, every fabric a designer needed could be found in here. Your jaw drop at the view in front of you. You dreamed of entering to such shop once you became a fashion designer but you gave it up to take care of Nia.

You looked around the store and Nia ran around every corner of the store, hoping to find the perfect fabric for her princess outfit. For some reason, you felt that Niall intentionally brought you here not only to buy fabric as you saw a smirk on his face when you turned around, asking if it's perfect for Nia.

"Anything you choose is perfect, (Y/N)." He gloated. You smiled at his words and pick every fabric needed for Nia's costume. As you were done picking out everything you needed, Niall grabbed everything on your hand and ran to the counter.

"Please Mr Horan, let me pay for it this time." You insisted. 

"No way! I wanna shower gifts for my two sweetheart so I'm paying." You wanted to stop him from paying but the sound of his credit card being swipe was heard. You pouted and felt useless that you even need him to pay for you. He looked at you and knew something was wrong.

"Hey, I insisted. Don't feel down, love. I just wanna give you the best." He wrapped his arms around you waist, making you look at him.

"I know but just let me feel dependent on my own." You sighed.

"OK, love. I'll let you pay on your own next time. Come on, now. Smile my beautiful flower." He teased you like he used too.

"I thought I was Daddy's flower." Nia pulling Niall's hand which you knew she just wanted to be carried by her wonderful daddy. "You both are. Come on, (Y/N). We have costumes to make." He carried Nia in one hand while trying to carried the stuff out of the store. With Preston's help, we were able to arrived home safely.

You made sure no time was wasted and started taking measurement, sketching out how the dress was gonna be. Niall looked at you and smiled at the thought how in love he is with the woman you are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halloween was here and Nia put on her princess outfit which she literally screamed in joy when she finally gets to wear it on.(Image Preference) Niall came in the room suddenly with his 'Prince Charming' outfit (Image Preference)  and asked what's going on.

"Daddy! Daddy! Do I look like a princess?" She jumped into his arms and was lifted off from the floor. "Of course you do. Now all you need is a prince." Niall answered 'innocently" which Nia knew what was going on. "I want Uncle Liam as my Prince Charming." She bluntly said to Niall which confuse him. "But I'm Prince Charming and that's that. No question asked." He looked away and pretended to be angry which you and Nia laughed a little. "Of course, daddy is." She kissed Niall on the cheek and made it all better.

"What are you dressing up as, (Y/N)?" Niall asked but all he got from you was being asked to take Nia out of room so you can change. After a few minutes, you came out with a Victorian Era Maid outfit which Niall looked shocked to see you in. Your hair was all tied up in a bun and you walked to Niall and Nia with a curtsy while calling them, Sir and Young Mistress. Nia looked at Niall as she saw her father taking in everything. She pushed Niall which made him fall on top of you.

You both looked at each other and laughed. "I guess it doesn't hurt to fall in love with a prince." 

"Oh, believe me. It turns out loving  a princess in disguise doesn't hurt at all."

A/N Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for late update. I was going through some personal stuff and I was in no mood to write but with the help of my friends and family, I was able to control my emotion and write this cute chapter even though we don't celebrate Halloween here in Asia. Remember to vote and comment any opinion and follow me on more updates on this story. Hope you guys also check out my new Niall story, Married at Sixteen. Again, hope you enjoy it!