Let's Make This Work (Alternative Ending)

The silence in the room is killing Niall. You and Nia would usual be up the early morning, waking him at that moment just to piss him off. But today is a little different. He was going to do the unthinkable. Which might include pissing Simon off but who gives a fuck anyways.

Nia was squirming on the bed while you held her close. Niall smiled at the sight. He honestly never imagine he would end up at this situation. Just a few months ago, he was a young man singing in a band while being loved by millions of people and now, though it hasn't change much to be honest, he was loving a woman whom he feels he will forever owe to alongside the little girl that woman has bear for him. He was glad he never changed that number and more glad he reacted immediately after your call. He grinned at the moments he had you had together after that eventful call and he thanked God he was able to spend those time with you.

He left the bed to maybe wash off his face. He looked outside to see the sun was just about to rise. "Damn." He thought. He didn't realise how early it was. The tables have finally turn indeed. He could wake you and Nia up for shucks and giggles but seeing how peaceful you guys were sleeping, he couldn't bear to do it. If only you and Nia would do the same. As he looked at the sun rising, he was startled by a pair of arms suddenly wrapping around his waist from the back. He turned his head a little and chuckled. You were clearly still sleepy that you leaned your head to Niall's back, groaning quietly so it doesn't wake up Nia. "Come to bed, Niall. Is cold without you." Niall turned to hug you.

In the tight embrace, he told you to go back to bed that he will join in soon. "I wouldn't go back to that bed unless you are coming." you hugged him even tighter than before. He kissed your forehead as you slowly fell back to sleep in his arm. He smiled, gazing at your sleeping form and also somewhat impressed you can sleep leaning against him. He watched the sun rise one last time before dragging both your bodies back to bed. Man, today is going to be one hell of a day.

*************

It's been awhile since Niall have gone solo. You and Nia are of course his biggest fans and with him constantly bringing you guys have fans wondering what relationship are you guys in and today will finally answer that question.

Niall knew the interviewer is going to ask that question and most of the times he never admit nor deny anything but alas this time he was gonna give the clear answer.

"So you are spotted with mystery girl and mystery baby. AGAIN. " A photo of you and Nia spending time with Niall at a restaurant and Niall feeding Nia. He smiled at the photo and it was obvious he was trying to hide the smile either. "So whatcha gonna say this time? " The interviewer looked at him, grinning ear to ear and Niall pretended to stumble in his words. He just chuckled and the interviewer knew instantly what he was gonna say.

"I guess this is official?" The interviewer smiled and raised his eyebrows. Niall nodded and the whole crowd screamed in joy. You and Nia were shocked to say the least, watching the interview from home. You were officially his girl. The interviewer asked more about you and Nia and Niall happily explained everything. From how you guys got in contact again and having joint custody of Nia, it was good to say you and Niall are raising Nia together.

It was near midnight when Nia reached home. He quietly enter his home to only be tackled by Nia who was wearing her cute jammies, begging Niall to tug her to bed. "Where's mommy?" Nia pointed at the room you both shared and both of them quietly enter the room. You were fast asleep after your energy was drained by Nia (she was very excited to see her dad on the television) and after you thought you had tucked Nia to bed, you were suppose to wait up on Niall but again you were so tired you just fell asleep. 

Niall signalled Nia to be quiet and carried her back to her room. She told him everything she has done with you and how she swore she saw some flashes over the fence of the house. Niall personally remind himself to get better security since the paparazzi is bound to chase you guys around now the relationship is out. He kissed her goodnight and went back to your room.

Seeing you laying there was suddenly giving flashbacks of the first time you called him ever since forever. How the interaction went down was definitely not ideal but now that is in the past. He laid in the bed and brushed you hair to the side. "When you were mine, I didn't treat you right. Now fate made you mine again, this time I promise you I will treat you better." You squirm a little to his confession and that scared him a little. He was gonna leave those words for another time. After all, the ring in his pockets is going to yours soon. 

THE END