Chapter 6

"Do you really hate me so much?" Emile asked as he slid his shirt onto his body. 

Jewel huffed, her body covered in a soft sheen of sweat. This man never seemed to grow tired. He was insatiable. She turned her body on the bed, rolling herself around. "Do you want the truth or would you like me to lie to you?" 

He laughed. His deep voice vibrating off the walls and seeming to slap her. She frowned up at him, her face contorting into a scowl. For if looks could kill Emile would be lying dead on his cabin floor. After he slid his feet into his boots he reached for her, it had become somewhat of a routine, he would kiss her before he departed. Leaving her alone in his lonesome cabin.

She avoided his kiss this time, turning her face, his lips grazed her cheek. He chuckled a bit before turning her around, he sat on the bed and pulled her into his lap. There he wrapped his arms around her naked frame, squeezing her in his arms. She groaned, rage slowly creeping through her as she struggled in his hold. He grabbed the back of her head, his hand in her hair, before kissing her long and hard. She would let him have his kiss. The sooner he had it the quicker he would leave her be. At least that's what she told herself as she kissed him back.

His tongue grazed her bottom lip and she turned away, this was quickly getting out of hand. He would soon be wanting more than a kiss if this continued. "Enough! Take your kiss and go!"

He kissed her once more before standing and pulling her from his lap. She stared up at him breathlessly as he walked across the room and out of the door. 

She grunted in frustration, her pent up anger getting the best of her. She grabbed a pillow and tossed it onto the floor. She ran both hands through her hair and stood, her legs felt weak and strained as if she had been running for miles on end. She moved toward the vanity mirror to examine herself once again. Another frown spread across her face as she saw the same familiar red patches across her skin. She had small round red love marks all across her collar bone from Emile's constant suckling. 

The man was insatiable. She looked down at her red dress and nightie, lying in a pile, torn. Her anger seemed to catch fire in that moment. She kicked the dresser but immediately regretted it, her bare foot crying out in pain.

"Bloody....hell! Ugh!" She hopped around for a moment until she realized that she had knocked a drawer open. Her eyes widened curiously as she looked inside it. Inside it lay a journal. She pulled it out and flipped through it, stopping on one page and scanning its contents.

One thing in particular stuck out to her.

Jacques.

Her curiosity spiked and she continued to read through the pages.

There were maps and towns and cities and even islands all written with the purpose of finding this Jacques.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she closed the journal, hugging it close to her.

Emile, being the lusty pirate that he was, was probably trying to rob this man. She placed the journal back into the drawer and closed it. She pulled open another and a smile across her lips.

In this drawer was Emile's clothing. She pulled out one of his large white ruffled shorts and a pair of brown trousers.

She pulled the shirt on and couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips. It was huge on her, her breasts visible through the white material. Next she pulled the trousers on and frowned.

The material rubbed against her skin in an uncomfortable way, it fit snug around her thighs but hung loose around her waist.

She examined herself in the mirror before laughing. She looked like a cabin boy. All expect for her breasts and her feminine features and her long hair.