Epilogue

Jewel had been gone for a month and within that time numerous rumors had circulated. Many being that she had run away. Others that she had been whisked away by an obsessive suitor.

No one truly knew the truth. Except for her family. She had been welcomed home with open arms and tears of joy. Her mother had cried at the sight of her. Her father had crushed her into a bear hug. Her younger brothers had hugged her with relieved smiles on their faces.

And Emile had stood back and watched, his heart pounding in his chest at the love being shown to her. His family had been taken from him years ago. He had thought he would never love. But now as he watched Jewel with her family he knew that he loved her more than anything.

Suddenly all eyes were on him and he stiffened, anxious as to what would happen next.

"Who is this?" Mahala asked, wiping the tears of joy from her soft brown cheeks. Adam wrapped an arm around her, curiosity on his face.

Jewel sent Emile a wary glance before clearing her throat. "We're to be married."

Her mother's eyes widened. Her father scowled darkly.

Adam Jr. chuckled underneath his breath, moving toward Emile and patting him on the shoulder.

"Introduce yourself."

Emile swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. "My name is Emile Baudin."

Adam Jr. could hold it in no longer, "He's the reason Jewel disappeared. Apparently pirates take whatever they want."

And just like that a fight ensued. Emile suffered multiple punches from Adam's large fist.

"You're not marrying my daughter!" He snapped.

Jewel rushed to his side, examining his growing black eye before turning to her father with a look of determination on her face. "I love him."

Her father's scowl darkened. "No."

"I want to marry him papa."

"I won't allow it."

"I'm going to marry him."

"I'll kill him before that happens."

Their eyes locked as if in battle and just as Adam opened his mouth to say more Mahala placed a hand on his arm. He looked down at her, meeting her dark brown orbs. "She loves him Adam. And besides," she tilted her head to side and smiled, "their story sounds rather familiar...."

Adam blushed red under his wife's words. "Let them be, darling." Mahala said.

He sighed dejectedly, he knew he would not deny the woman he loved her wishes. He turned his attention back onto Jewel and the stranger soon to take her hand in marriage.

"Emile, right?"

He nodded.

"You will take care of my daughter, am I right?"

A soft smile spread across Emile's lips and his eyes fell on her, "With every fiber of my being."

They were married several days later. And every night as Emile held his stubborn woman in his arms he knew he had everything he'd ever need.

"Je t'aime, Emile." Jewel whispered as he squeezed her in his arms. He looked down at her in surprise but laughed joyously, "Je t'aime! Je t'aime! Mon ange de feu, je t'aime!" He lifted her chin and kissed her and she gladly kissed him back.

*The end....omg I'm sad now! But as I have promised Adam Jr.(we'll call him AJ for short) has a story coming soon. And it will be titled Purple is the color of Passion! I'm so excited! Mainly because purple is my favorite color, lol!

But aren't they cute though? Can't you just picture cute little honey colored chubby babies in their future...hmmm ;]

Special thanks to @Mi_Moon, I've thank you once, twice and who knows how many other times but I'm doing it again! Thank you so so so so much for the help! You saved me a lot of time and hassle! And again YOU ROCK!!

Comment, like and share! Until next time I bid you all ado!*