Chapter 11

Jewel woke up to warm lips against her own and a light caress on her waist. For a moment she was lost in it. Letting Emile's hands fondle her breast and pat along her skin. His kiss deepening on her lips.

It wasn't until his hand began to travel down did she snap out of her lustful stupor. She twisted away from him and grabbed the sheets, trying to get away. Events of the night before playing in her head. She had nearly died!

She gasped between her attempt to escape. "Can't you let me get my bloody bearings first?"

He merely lifted her under her arms and laid her back down. She placed her hands against his chest. "Don't you ever grow tired?" She asked him.

A small smile lit his lips. "Of you, ma cherie? Never."

He wrapped a hand around the back of her neck, his fingers nestled in her mane, before pulling her forward. His lips soft against her own.

So she let him kiss her, deciding to save her strength. At least that's what she tried to convince herself of as she kissed him back. Her lips molding onto his as if they belonged there.

She was suddenly dizzy with desire, her body tingling with awareness. She couldn't seem to snap out of it, her blood boiling hot beneath her skin. She whimpered against his lips. The sound so unlike a noise she would make.

He cupped her cheek with one hand, his other hand trailing slowly down her body. She groaned something incoherent, pressing her body into the mattress.

And then his hand was there, lightly fondling her sensitive pearl. Her eyes snapped open and to her surprise she could feel her own wetness growing between her legs. Good god, she was enjoying this.

She roughly snatched her lips away and gasped. Sucking in a large breath of air. "Wait, damn it! I need a mo-," her words completely dissolved as a moan sang from her parted lips.

"Why deny yourself the pleasure you feel?" He asked huskily, desire burning like the north star in his hazel eye.

She wanted to yell out an angry curse but her throat was filled with moans of ecstasy. Emile had not entered her yet, he was much to busy enjoying the way she fought the orgasm she was so close to.

He slid a finger inside her, her body tightening around him. She was so close to falling into the deep, dark cavern that was undeniable. He continued his onslaught and kissed her again. His tongue doing wonderful things to her mouth.

And just as she felt the pleasure mounting and her hips bucked up...there was a knock on the door. All the pleasure disappeared as Emile pulled away, leaving her body buzzing with suppressed need. She suddenly wanted to scream or throw something at his head.

He pulled on his trousers and headed for the door. Frustration quickly journeyed through her and she clenched her legs together, hoping the unfamiliar aching there would go away.

She had been so preoccupied with her thoughts she hadn't noticed Emile walking back toward the bed, staring down at her with a smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry to say that we will have to continue this later, angel. We've reached land and I think it best if we stay here for a while. My crew needs a break and I'm sure you would like to leave the confines of my bedchamber, no?"

She stared up him, sending him a glare. She didn't know why she suddenly so upset. She should be happy that his incessant groping was put on hold but the constant unfulfilled pulsing from her womanhood said otherwise.

She sat up, pulling the comforter around her nakedness.

Emile smiled down at her, he knew that she was frustrated, but it amused him so he did not finish what he had started. He walked toward his dresser and pulled out a pair of trousers and a dark blue colored shirt. He handed them to her.

"Put that on. I don't think it would be proper to walk you through the port naked."

She blushed crimson before sneering at him, pulling first the large shirt on and then the trousers. "What about shoes?" She asked.

He raised a brow before pulling on a shirt. "I shall get you a pair eventually."

"You expect me to walk around with bare feet?"

"You've done it before. I vaguely remember you escaping and running around with nothing on your feet."

She huffed but before she could answer he grabbed her hand and pulled her forward. She stumbled against him. And then he was dragging her from the room, his boots clicking against the wooden floor.

He pulled her up onto the now dry deck, the storm from just hours ago no longer evident. The sun was shinning down onto the wood, making Jewel squint.

"Where are we?" She asked as he continued to pull her along.

He merely shrugged as if he did not know. She scowled, "You are not going to tell me?"

He looked down at her. "You know me too well, ma cherie."

Her scowl darkened and she tried to pull her hand out of his but it was iron clad.

She yelped as he squeezed her hand tighter and just like that rage spread through her quick and fast. "Oh, I hate you!" She snapped.

He just chucked a bit. "Sure you do."

She raised a brow. "What makes you think that I do not?"

"Would you cling to someone you hate?"

Her cheeks turned beet red at his words. "I was afraid for my life! I would have clung to a murderous sodomizer if one had been near by!"

He chuckled again. "Of course, I do not doubt your words."

Her frown deepen, he was mocking her. She couldn't stop the violent urge that shot down her spine. She pulled there intertwined hands up and bit his fingers. He was taken by surprise and released her. She stuck her tongue out at him, a childish habit she had gained from her brothers.

"You like making me angry don't you?"

"Of course! Why Emile...your anger gives me the greatest pleasure, you barbarian!"

He growled before grabbing her wrist tightly, causing her to grunt in frustration as he pulled her along behind him.

Isaac stood by, lowering the ramp. He spotted the struggle the girl put up and laughed. In his mind he believed the girl, though troublesome, was good for Emile. The boy's life had been a long and hard one. He needed a distraction from it and having a beautiful woman on his arm and in his bed would do him good.

As they approached, the girl struggling to keep up with Emile's large strides, Isaac chuckled, "She looks to be givin' you a hard time captain."

Emile shot Isaac a sneer before snatching off the hat on his head. "Oh, shut it you old goat."

Isaac laughed merrily as Emile slapped the hat on the girl's head, her hair a poufy ball of curls.

*Comment, like and share! I'll be updating again soon!*