-14-

The weekend soon rolls around, everyone lounging around in laziness and procrastinating so they don't have to do their homework. Today is a big day for a certain student however as she pulls on some black leather ankle boots and plucks her bag from the bed. Dressed from head to toe in light clothes, all labels, she feels confident and ready for the day ahead. With a loose top hugging her top half and some skinny pants, no doubts are currently running through her head. She can do this.

Meeting the blonde who would be 'escorting' her to London in reception, they both sign out, the brunette impatiently tapping her foot as the teacher exchanges pleasantries with the receptionist. Eventually, Taylor decides she's spoken enough with the chatty receptionist, excusing herself politely and exiting the building with the taller girl by her side. "I'm so excited," Karlie admits, wanting to throw her arms around the woman but restraining due to the fact they're still on school grounds.

"You should be. You get to spend the day with me," the older girl responds cockily. Playfully, Karlie shoves her.

"Nope, I hate the fact you're even coming with me."

Raising an eyebrow, the teacher replies, "remember who you're talking to, I can change your grades in a second and you need to keep them up if you want to model." It's a dry remark but the teen doesn't like it, pouting before kissing her lover seeing as they're off school property now. "Seriously though Karls," she continued, grabbing the students hand, "I'm proud of you." Not one for PDA, Taylor is lucky to be able to kiss the girl on the cheek. PDA only happens on Karlie's watch, when and where she wants.

IMG Models is inside one of the big London buildings that stand tall, a glass front letting you know that this is a classy establishment as the sculpted furniture is visible from the outside, suited men and women walking around inside. "Ready babe?" Taylor asks, glancing at the younger girl. The teenager is eyeing the building with a nervous look in her eye. All of a sudden, she doesn't know if she wants this, if she can live up to expectation. "You'll be great," the older girl adds, sensing the hesitancy in her pupil.

"I'm ready," Karlie then nods, pushing open the door and stepping into the warm establishment, a relief from the cold outside of London. Inside is even more luxurious then it looks from outside, a rich scent immediately filling both of the girls senses as they look around from just inside the door. It's hushed inside but not so quiet that the pair feel the need to whisper. Prodding the teen, Taylor motions for her to go to the desk and ask where they need to go. "Good morning," the well dressed lady says, her posh english accent immediately making the students accent incredibly obvious.

"Hi," Karlie starts uncertainly, continuing in a stronger voice, "I'm Karlie Kloss- I have a meeting with one of your scouts." Looking the brunette up and down, she checks the system briefly, easily pulling up the candidate.

"It seems David will be down to see you in ten minutes," she informs the pair, "you must be the real deal if David is coming to see you." It's an offhand comment that manages to boost the seventeen year old's confidence by masses. Thanking the woman, Karlie leads the blonde over to the waiting area where they both sit on one of the modern sofas in a content silence. Karlie's green eyes flick over everything in the room, finding nothing of particular interest to focus on. No, she must focus on this meeting.

Only five shorts minutes later, a man in a grey suit, slicked back and black shoes appears, attracting attention from everyone, including the receptionist who fluffs her hair and says good morning in a sappy voice. "Miss Kloss," the man greets, bringing the younger girl in for a peck on the cheek before turning to the older girl and doing the same, "it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm David and I'd just like to talk to you about a few things." He starts to walk the way he came from, the brunette receiving yet another prod in her back telling her to follow the well dressed man that turns out to be David.