-23-

"Miss Kloss, follow me please," the huge bloke instructs. He's strong, holding the teen with an iron grip but that doesn't stop her trying to wriggle away. "Don't struggle Miss Kloss, you're coming whether you like it or not. I've been instructed to not let you leave the premises."

Still struggling, the brunette retorts, "I'm already out of the doors, just let me go!"

"I'm afraid I can't Miss Kloss. Now come quietly or I'll have to restrain you." The young girl isn't hearing anything though as she continues to fight him, beginning to kick his shins when he grabs her arms to stop them. She doesn't stop moving until she feels a cold metal on her wrist: a click follows it.

She glances down at her wrists. "What the actual fuck?" She shouts at him.

He simply smirks, "I said I'd have to restrain you." This ignites even more fire in the girls chest as she rips her arms own of his grip so he can't cuff the other wrist. He looks surprised however merely grabs her arms, swinging her around so her arms are locked behind her back, the cold cuffs keeping her arms behind her back. He takes the models  shoulders, propelling her forward. She's getting stares but doesn't care, still fighting but giving up as he shunts her into the elevator.

Five floors up, the brunette has completely given up, walking out of the claustrophobic lift and into the corridor where two women are watching, one of them wearing a smirk. The one smirking happens to be the blonde that the runaway has made out with which infuriates Karlie. "I told you she'd have to be cuffed," the singer smirks.

Although the dark haired principal gives her employee a warning look, she turns to the security guard and her student with a bored look on her face, "Karlie, sit down. We need to talk."

Glaring back, the brunette demands, "is that all you're gonna fucking say? I'm handcuffed here?"

"Watch your tongue." The two women stare her up and down. "You can go now," they then tell the bold man. He nods his head, retreating to outside the lift, just in case the brunette decides to pull a crazy stunt again.

Karlie has run out of energy, drooping back into the seat like a wilted flower and staring at her feet in misery. She's tired, upset and feeling sick...of many things. She's sick of this whole game with Taylor, her behaviour that she can't seem to help and also she just feels ill, probably a side effect of the many hangovers she's nursed in the past few days. She's also worried. Cara is in a room across the hall having escaped death by millimetres and her little sister is in a bad place and she can't even do anything to support her seeing as the teen is stuck here. The model can feel two sets of eyes on her, one of them more concerned than the other but she won't look up. She won't give them the satisfaction of seeing her defeated. If only she hadn't messed up in America. If only she stayed the straight A student she had been. Then she wouldn't be in this mess, lonely and confused with no one to talk to and no where to go. "Karlie, I think you know from the way you're acting that you've done wrong," Lily starts, being gentle with her student as it's become obvious that the brunette is beginning to realise the consequences of her actions.

Not replying, the student just sits there, not knowing how to reply. Again, she's not acting like she does on an average day. The guidance counsellor doesn't know how to react to this, something bad must have happened, or the brunette must've had a perspective change on the situation for her to be acting like this. "Can you uncuff me?" Karlie then whispers in the smallest voice the two women have ever heard her speak in. It's like a slither of her former self. "I'm not going to run, I promise." Exchanging glances with the women who had been closest with the runaway, the Principal unhooks the cold metal circles from around the girls wrist, handing them to Taylor, who looks confused at the gift she's just been handed. Another small whisper emits from the models mouth, "I'm sorry."

Looking at her student in pity, Lily starts to talk. "Karlie. You've had everyone worried for days. Your stunt was crazy and even though we can tell you're sorry, you won't be able to get away with acts like this."

"I didn't think," is all the brunette can muster up in reply.

The next action is one not thought through by the blonde. Her heart is disintegrating while she watches her lover being scrutinised as she realises this is all her fault. Getting up, she perches on the bench next to Karlie, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and giving her a small side hug. "I'm sorry for not being honest with you Karlie. I honestly didn't realise you trusted me that much and that my former self meant so much to you. I'd have told you once I trusted you if I'd have realised."

The student leans into the older woman for a second, thinking about how to reply. In the teachers arms she feels warm and loved which is feeling that's been missing for a while. "It's okay. I get it... But you can't expect me not to fangirl majorly at some point in the future."

Laughing at the return of life into the teenager, Taylor grins, "of course- I am the Taylor Swift after all." The headmistress hates to be the bearer of bad news when life has suddenly lit it's self inside the model but she has to. Clearing her throat, the younger two of the trio look to her.

"We'll be going back to school later- Tomorrow your punishment will start."

A look of reluctance spreads over Karlie's face, "what is it?"

Theirs a small silence as Lily decides whether to give her the punishment they decided a few days previously or not. Taylor gives her a reassuring glance that tells her to do it so the words escape the dark haired woman's mouth quickly. "We agreed you'd help maintain the vegetable garden as well as seeing Mr. Harris everyday." Both if them look at Karlie, expecting her to throw a shit fit when in fact she's grinning happily.

Releasing the tension in her shoulders the brunette says, "great. I used to be super into all that stuff." Both of the women groan. It's official: Karlie Kloss is the most complex person you'll ever deal with. The tallest girl merely leans back, smirking at the confusion she's caused.

Her mother had introduced her to the whole healthy living thing two years previously so she'd stay skinny. For the girl's mother, it was to keep her away and trouble- and it worked, for a while anyway. For Karlie, it was a daily challenge she combatted to be healthy and not go out and get fast food for two meals a day. It gave her focus, an aim and after two months she lived off home grown vegetable and fruit, smoothies and fish, only having red meat once a week. The vegetable garden also involved exercise. She ran there and back and by the time she was nearing the end of her and the gardens friendship, the teen ran there, then back, then back to the garden, tending and picking the fresh food for her next few meals. Come rain, snow or shine, you'd find the teen there.

"You'll also have to do all your homework and make sure all your grades are A* or A and at the very least B. We'll be checking constantly and we'll also be checking to see if your homework is being completed. You can do it in Miss Swift's room if you want to: I'm sure you'll be okay with that." The blonde snaps her head up in surprise. She doesn't have any objections though- she wants alone time with the teen as long as they're not going to fight.

Nodding, Taylor accepts, "that'll be fine. I'd like to have a proper chat with you soon Karlie." To the Principal this is an ordinary thing that a teacher would say to a student but for the other two it holds an underlying meaning.

"Okay," the model consents. "When are we going back?"

Karlie cares about Cara once more, telling her she'll be back as soon as possible and that she's over the whole fight:it was stupid anyway. She's able to leave knowing that her British friend is in the best possible hands and that she's not fighting with a blonde that she's kind of in love with.

So basically, Karlie is very happy.

-----
I'm sorry if this is boring.
It's getting kind of boring.

I get that.
Sorry.