-25-

11pm couldn't come fast enough for the brunette as she slips across the school grounds, checking her phone the time. 22:55. Perfect. The gardening shed is still a brisk walk away and she's owes it to her lover not to be late: the teenager realises she's been a bit of a disappointment lately.

Her session with Trashcan had gone okay. No better or worse than the usual although he stared at her constantly and preached at her for her little stunt. But what no one seems to understand is the fact that no-one regrets her actions as much as she does. She's slept with someone while having a girlfriend; took drugs even though she'd promised not to and probably got herself emblazoned on the front of newspapers. Nice way to keep life smooth.

The thing that got to the girl however was the fact that she hadn't cared. It didn't matter to her whilst it was all happening. She did it all without caring and that scares her. What else will she do?

The teen already feels insecure but this dawning on her made her want to cry. Why was she such a failure? Why did she always feel the need to destroy herself to feel better. Her wrist was only just better.

Her liver is probably drowning under alcohol.

And her heart: well that's another thing altogether.

At least theirs one person who knows how to stitch it back up. And at least the brunette gets to see her a lot.

By this point, Karlie has almost reached the wooden shed that hopefully houses her lover. It's slightly creepy at this time of night, Ivy hanging down from the edges and ticking her neck as she tries the handle. Easily enough, it opens.

The sight inside takes her breath away. Fairy lights draped across the ceiling, the plant equipment made to look presentable and a sofa, covered with a baby soft white blanket. Oh- and Taylor. She's clothed in a light silk robe, pink. The brunette can't wait to see what underneath, or in this case, not underneath.

"You look amazing," the green eyed girl breathes, shutting the door slowly and shrugging off the coat that's covered her tall frame.

With a smirk, Taylor replies, "thanks love. So do you." Both of them survey each other for seconds, the younger girl thinking how lucky she got, though not believing that the woman opposite her is thinking the same. "Did you wear what I requested?"

Nodding, Karlie says, "of course- my finest especially for you!" Smiling once more, the blonde can't help but feel special. It seems she's come across a bit of a charmer.

"Good, how are you?" The singer pats the seat next to where she's lounging, signalling for the taller girl to come over. Obliging, the teen slips off her sweater at the same time, chucking it to rest with her coat. Now the older woman can see the elegant lingerie as her lover only wears a see through shirt and leg hugging pants. "You look beautiful too by the way."

With a self conscious glance down her lithe body, the model sits. "Thank you. And I'm good. Though Trashcan wasn't enjoyable."

Taylor grimaces. She knows how much the younger girl hates the man. But he's helping her. "Well I'm sure I can de-stress you." Her hands reach for the teens held back shoulders then, unknotting them rapidly with smooth gestures.

The older woman's touch is like magic to Karlie. Never has she felt so relaxed and safe.

Soon the hands are going under the see through lace that Karlie is wearing as a t-shirt. They gently unhook her equally lacy and flimsy bra, tracing patterns on her back that's now covered by goosebumps. Not able to help herself, the brunette lets out a tiny moan of pleasure. It's only small but the the older girl takes it as a good thing.

Karlie's top half is soon naked. Taylor admires her lovers beautiful figure, leaning in and nibbling on her neck. More heavy breathing and the models hands start to work.

Neither of the duo are wearing much now as the brunette palms the song-writers breast and entwined their tongues. Both of them are racing with exhilaration yet neither of them want to rush it. It has to be done properly.

Things get heated quickly though, Karlie taking charge and keeping the older girl underneath her easily. Her tongues dances up and down the singers thighs. Already, the blonde is wet. "Stop!" Taylor commands suddenly, just as the student is about to enter her. Being a lady, the brunette does. "Y'know Karls, you've been a very naughty girl recently," the teacher says all this whilst softly touching her lovers thighs with the pads of her fingers. Her voice is low and the model can't help but feel turned on. "And naughty girls need to apologise. Don't move or do anything unless I say you can."

"Okay," Karlie breathes. This is probably the hottest thing she's ever done.

Taylor smiles sweetly, "widen your legs and keep them there love." Without a sound, the model does as she's told. She watches the older women admire her long legs. Then the singers hands are all over the brunette, stroking her slît and applying a light pressure to which Karlie moans at. "Fuck Taylor," she groans. The blonde doesn't reply. Instead she flicks her tongue over the students soaking pûssy. Then she dives in which sends Karlie into ecstasy. "I'm gonna cum," she almost yells, then remembering how far sound travels at night, quietens herself. A draft winds around her legs as she realises the singer has pulled away.

With a devilish smirk, Taylor explains, "if you can make me come, I'll make you come." Karlie isn't going to waste time now, straddling the older girl and flicking on her already pert nipple. The blonde lets out the tiniest moan but seems to be restraining herself. She's going to make it hard for her student. Taylor is relaxing once more when she feels those well manicured nails dancing down her stomach. Then she feels a sweet sucking on her breast. Already, her core is throbbing: this is going to be harder than she thought. "Karlie," the blonde shudders, letting out a throaty moan. Taking that as a sign of encouragement, the brunette refocuses herself, licking in a straight line all the way down the older women's stomach and to the edge of her sensitive area. There, she starts to tease the singer, sucking the sweet juices off her thighs before rubbing her clït gently. "Don't tease me," Taylor instructs, her voice trembling although still seemingly dominant. The younger girl was amazing at this. So Karlie doesn't, her nimble tongue slipping straight in. It isn't long before she's licking her lover's juices off her lips and sitting there with an expectant smirk. She knew Taylor was holding back and trying not to come but she'd done it anyway. With a predatory look, the singer kisses the younger girls neck for a second before whispering,

"Good girls get rewarded."

--------
So back in November I promised @kaylor_lover a nice sexy chapter so here you go ❤️

Check out my other books if you haven't-
And also, I've 100% lost inspo for More than Friends so I'm going to focus on this.

❤️Emi❤️