-27-

That afternoon is busy for both of the women. Karlie is doing last minute packing as, like usual, everything is rushed and she's almost panicking. Not quite, but almost. Has she got everything? Is she leaving the right things for next term? Does she actually need the seven new handbags she got?

Taylor is making sure that nothing will be left that could give anything away. She's packed but as always, she's worrying. Is her laptop packed and locked properly? Are all the CDs packed away in the safe? Hopefully no one will come in here and find things.

Ready? The blonde messages her student,

ALMOST. IDK WHETHER TO TAKE THESE BAGS! HELP ME!!!!!!! The brunette replies quickly, hearing a ping and knowing it will be her lover.

No longer than five minutes pass and Taylor is up in the girls wing, getting goodbyes from most of the students before entering Karlie's room quietly. Compared to outside its a peaceful haven even if the teenager looks like she's about to throw the suitcase at a wall. The older woman smiles. She knows many people find the girl immature and unstable but that's what the blonde finds so endearing- the constant game that are Karlie's emotions, the mild arguments over irrelevant things that often end up in make out sessions. The brunette is hard to figure out: she's a challenge and if the singer is honest, she'd find anyone else boring now.

Karlie hadn't complained when she'd had to get up at 5:30 am to work in the gardens yet she complained irrationally over walking to the canteen to get lunch, asking Taylor to go and fetch it for her which, of course, the blonde had been soft and said yes. The girl is different and the teacher loves it. "What's the problem?" Taylor asks, keeping the smile off her face.

Karlie points towards the bags in a furious manner. "They won't go in my suitcase. So I can't take as many but I don't know which ones to take!" The older woman surveys the seven bags laid out on the bed: a sparkly black clutch; a black rucksack; a red handbag with two different straps; a small shoulder bag with a chain strap, Mulberry, Taylor believes; another handbag, this time in navy; a tiny small bag that would probably only fit her latest iPhone in and a maniacally striped shoulder bag that basically describes the brunette's personality. "Don't take the red one or the navy one, and I'll fit one in my luggage for you." The brunette smiles widely,

"You're the best Tay, see you downstairs in fifteen minutes?"

Fake gasping, Taylor replies, "You're going to be ready in fifteen minutes?" Karlie lightly hits the older woman before nodding. "Okay, see you there then." Then, winking sexily, the blonde sashays out of the dorm room, wondering how long it's actually going to take the girl she's just left.

Nineteen and a half minutes later, Karlie finally arrives at the front reception, struggling to carry the insane amount if luggage she's insisting on taking. Her pretty face is contorted into a frown as she wrestles the second part of her Louis Vuitton luggage set into view. "Need help?" Taylor enquires, trying not to let a grin take over her face as she knows it will only aggravate Karlie. She's an independent girl and challenging that is a mistake she only ever made once.

"N-no," the model struggles, setting the heavy piece down, clicking her fingers to get the school's potters to take it to the awaiting Merc that's purring gently. "See," she shows off, "now, lets go." The blonde is all to happy to oblige; just two more terms and they can take this relationship to a whole new level when they both end up back in America. They'll have private time this holiday, shopping, talking and, well, other activities that the singer is 100% sure the brunette will easily agree to.

They reach the relative privacy of the airport quickly enough. here it will be easier to blend in though Taylor is still insistent that it mustn't be obvious that they're together as no doubt a couple of people will recognise the brunette who's certainly made it into the papers recently. She's right- a couple of early teenage girls spot the girl and come rushing over. "Karlie, omg!" they squeal almost simultaneously, the shorter one continuing, "you probably won't know our account but we love yours!" she says shyly.