Chapter 1

YOUR POV-
BRING BRING
My alarm went off.
Another day of school. Another day of hell.
I crawled out of my comfy bed and went in the bathroom. I straightened my hair and then curled it and brushed my teeth (her outfit above).Then, I went downstairs and saw my drunk mom on the sofa, beer bottles and a huge wine bottle surrounding her. I shake my head at her. I wish I didn't live here I thought. My mom's eyes fluttered open, "Mom, can you drive me to school?" I say. "Worthless brat, drive yourself!" She yelled, still intoxicated. She throws the keys at me, making me flinch. I don't even have my license yet.
**
I finally arrive to school. I decided I'd rather ride the bus then get pulled over. I walk out and almost trip when someone runs into me. "Sorry babe." He did not just call me that. Dylan O Brien... The school's bad boy. He's the best party thrower, I've heard. My friend, Clara, is a big party animal. He also does drugs. Mostly weed and cocaine. I shutter as he stands there and waits for me to answer him. "Uh no problem I guess?" I say and walk off. I hear him calling my name over and over again as he catches me in the hall. "Wait uh Y/N! Can I just talk to you?" He yells. I stop in my tracks, why would he talk to me? He catches his breath, "Uh maybe after school? I'll DM you my address on Instagram." He says. I nod and continue walking down the hall. I can still feel eyes burning the back of my neck. I can tell, hes still staring. I turn around and there he was, staring at me. When he notices I see, he awkwardly turns around and looks else where. I couldn't help but smile and blush.
-
-
Hey! So this is kinda a sample. Please stay tuned for more!