Chapter 3

YOUR POV-
Do you even know how awkward today at school will be when I see Dylan after what he did last night?
What if he starts trying to talk to me? I'll freak.
I get up and realize my hair is a total mess. I forgot about my makeup and stuff was on. I didn't take it off last night because I was talking to Dylan. Not that I wanted to impress him.. Ugh. I decided to throw my hair in a messy bun. I put on my emoji sweatshirt that I loved! And my skinny jeans and red vans (outfit above). I actually looked decent. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and pulled out two hairs, from my bun, from both sides of my head. I threw on some mascara, light brown, shimmery, eyeshadow, and eos pomegranate Chapstick. I can't believe I'm actually forced to go to school where I'll make an awkward encounter with Dylan. I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

Today, I actually had the courage to tell my mom to drive me. She was somewhat sober today. "Mom, do you mind driving me to school?" I ask, shaking. "I guess. Don't you have any friends to drive you?" She said, surprisingly not slurring. "No... Clara can't drive. Neither can I." I look down. "Ugh ok. I'll drive you." I was actually pleased to have my mom drive me. Maybe we could bond. I grabbed a granola bar and a coffee cup to go. I sat in the passenger side of my mom's dirty van. It was covered in mud, from the rainy night she drove home from the court house to talk about a divorce between her and my father. I still remember sitting in this passenger seat, watching my mom sob. I cried a bit and rubbed her back. She cursed to my dad, who wasn't even around at the time. Her and my dad were so happy and boom... He goes and gets with her sister. I guess it was all a story they told me to make me happy. "Y/N!" My mom yells. I notice I have been zoned out since forever. "Oh I'm sorry what?" I reply. "Are you ok?" She asks. I haven't heard her say that since the day. "Oh uh yea. Just thinking." I look at all the beer bottles and fast food bags around the floors of the car. I scrunch my nose, "Mom, do you ever think of cleanings this out?" She laughs a little. "Never thought I'd be in here again." I thought the same. "Why won't you ride the bus?" My mom asks as she pulls out the garage. "I don't know. I missed our car talks." I choke up. I have never told her this. "Me too. I've been such a bad mother. I'll change. I promise." I smile and see she is tearing up. I won't lie, I was too. "I love you Y/N." I gasp, in my mind of course. I haven't heard that since I don't even know when. "I love you too mom." I then realize we are a mile away from my school which isn't that long. I had something to tell her. "Mom, I have some drama for you to listen to." I loved telling her drama from my school. "Spill." She says laughing. "I've been talking to a boy, Dylan," my mom interrupts, "cute name." She says. "Yea. I don't like him." My mom looks at me in a way of saying 'yea right!'. I laugh, "I'm serious. Anyways, I snapchatted him and  he basically said he wants some from me." My mom snorts and laughs. I almost died of laughter. "He's a keeper," she lies. I laugh. We pull into the school's drop off area. I kiss my mom's cheek and get out. I slowly walk into school, knowing what was in store.

I walk to my locker and someone slams it back. "Why didn't you answer me?" The person asks. I know exactly who it is. "Dylan, can't you get a hint?" I open my locker back and grab my books. "Yea but sometimes I ignore the hints. Maybe I like a challenge." I smile, my back facing him. "Hm... Talk to me later." I say and walk away. I look back and Dylan is looking down, smiling. I didn't like him, did I?

I was sitting in my last hour, reading my textbook, when my phone vibrates in my pocket. Luckily, the teacher stepped out for a moment to get some printing paper. I pull my phone out and look around to see if any snitches are sitting near me. The coast was clear.
D- Hi... I can't wait till later. How about now?
Y- I'm in class. Can't you wait a few more minutes?
D- No... I need you right now.
I bite my lip, why was he so cute? No... He's just using me.
Y- I'm a good noodle. I don't skip class
D- Ha. Why not?
Y- I wanna be better then a hobo in the future
D- You calling me a hobo?
Y- Yea. So what are you doing right now?
D- In my car, smoking.
Y- Smoking what?
D- Weed. Why, you want some?
Y- No... Just wondered what it feels like.
D- Great. I wish you were with me...
Y- Why? I'm not special
D- Ha baby girl you have no idea
Y- Cute. I gotta go. My teacher will be back anytime now.
D- Alright. I'll be over your house later xoxo
Y- Ok xo
I didn't even worry about my mom anymore. She promised she would try not to drink. She could last at least a day. I was lucky I put my phone away when I did because my teacher just walked in the room. I began reading again and watched the clock. Three minutes till Dylan. Why am I so obsessed with him? I always questioned myself that. Maybe he wasn't such a bad person. I mean yea he's a fuckboy and he smokes but his personality was good so far. I finally heard the bell ring and I quickly stood up and went to my locker. I threw the books I didn't need in my locker and packed the ones I did. I grabbed my phone and threw my backpack on my shoulders.
Y- I'm coming out right now
D- I'm driving a white car. You'll see it because it's full of smoke.
Y- Ew. Air it out before I get there
D- aha. Alright baby. I got you
Y- thanks...
I stuffed my phone back in my pocket and walked out the two front doors of the school. I looked out to the parking lot and saw three white cars. One had a making out couple in it, another was empty, and the last one had some fog surrounding it and Dylan inside it. Guess that's my ride. I walk towards it and see Dylan's eyes were red. Like he hasn't slept in forever. And he was smiling and kinda laughing. He was high. Is this safe to drive with? Probably not but whatever. I get closer to the car and start coughing. Weed smelled awful! I pinched my nose closed and tried holding my breath. "My god Dylan how much did you smoke?" He laughed, "a lot." I shake my head. He starts the engine and I text my mom;
Y- on my way home. I got a ride from Dylan. He's staying over our house for a while.
M- ok. I found an alternative to drinking
Y- What is it?
M- chewing gum. It keeps me busy. I know smokers do it but it works for me.
Y- good I'm so happy
M- me too. And don't forget you have to go to your dad's this weekend.
Y- yea... I'll be home soon. Dylan is stoned by the way
M- ok... Gross but it's his life I guess.
Y- yea I guess bye
M- bye
I look over at Dylan who seemed to be kinda normal now. He looked at me and leaned back in his seat, removing his right hand off the wheel and onto my inner thigh. I jump a little because he scared me. "You ok?" He asks. "Yea... Just never felt this before." He smiles. "I make that impact on girls." I laugh. "No... Not that way."

We finally arrive at my house and he parks in my driveway. We get out and I let him in. "Welcome to my house." I say. "Cool. Seems warm, loving." I shrug. I take him into the living room where my mom was at. "Hey mom. This is Dylan." He smiles kindly at her and shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you." I then take him into my room. "Your room is cute." He says. I look around at my white room. I had a baby cactus plant and some books on my dresser. All of my stuff in my room were either black or white. Tumblr phase I guess. I sit on the edge of my bed and Dylan sits next to me. "So why'd you wanna come over?" I ask him. "I was high earlier. I was probably wanting some from you." He laughs. I shrug, "Well, you won't get none." He looks at me. His facial expression was saying is that a challenge? I smile at him, "what?" I ask. "Bet." He said. I laugh, he smiles. He gets up and walks over to my computer. I watch him and then notice he's looking in my history. I didn't have anything bad on there but it made me uncomfortable. I got up and shut my laptop. "What was that for?" He asks. "I don't want you on my shit." I say. He puts his hands up in surrender with a smirk on his face. "Feisty aren't you?" He says, taunting me. "Yea." He walks towards me and I walk away. I then notice I am now sitting on the bed. He comes so close, Im forced to lay down.  He gets on top of me in push up position, his mouth by my ear, "I like it when you're mad." He rubs my thighs and crawls further up to make us both waist to waist. He can't be thinking I'm just gonna give myself to him. "Dylan... Stop." I say. He smirks, "you like it don't you." I bite my lip at his response. "You do... I'll give you some more later." He kisses my neck and down to my jeans buttons. I bite my lip hard. Why did he do this to me? He gets up and I get up to. "I should get going. I had fun." He winks at me and walks out my room. I gape at what just happened. Maybe I liked him...
-
-
Who even reads this? 😂 you guys just read and add my first story. It wasn't even good. Anyways, this is kinda long but whatever. Love you guys 💕