Chapter 6

Song to listen to while reading; wicked games, the weekend
Tyler: got you fam 🙈👊🏽
I shut my phone off and put it back in my pocket. My mom finally pulled into the driveway. I hopped out the car with still shocked Clara under my arm,"I'm sorry I had to do it." I sorta explained to her. She nodded and stumbled next to me. When we reached the porch, there was a note and a bundle of roses.
Hey babe,
Come to the football game tomorrow. I'm playing, my coach doesn't know I take certain stuff ;). Can't wait to see you.
I smiled at it and took the roses and note inside. I placed them on the counter and filled a clear vase with water. "Who's are these for?" My mom asked, leading Clara to the couch, covering her in a blanket. "Me. From Dylan." I said shortly, because I was still mad at him. "Oh? Is it an 'I'm sorry for being an asshole' present?" I had told my mom in the car. "Technically, you're correct." I let her read the card. "Mm... Ok.... So he's playing football illegally?" She asks. "Mhm. Not my business." I respond. I take the roses and place them in the vase, positioning them perfectly on the dining room table. "You obviously do because you're keeping his roses." My mom says, following me to the living room to check on the sleeping Clara on our couch. "No. They're pretty." I say, lying because I still had feelings towards Dylan but I wasn't going to show. He hurt me. "Mhm, well goodnight Hun." Mom says., kissing my forehead. I smile at her, "goodnight mom."
**
I lay in bed, wondering what I did to deserve someone cheating on me. I decided I wanted to settle it with Dylan so it wasn't too awkward when we talked tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I have to go to my dad's.... Ugh. I will after the game.
Start listening to the song I mentioned:
Snapchat;
I send him a picture of my computer; hi...
He sends me a picture of him standing in the mirror, all his muscles were perfectly defined... Damn; hey:)
I continue to send him pictures of a black screen, Me;I'm happy we are talking again.
So does he; me too... I really missed you...;)
Me; mhm. you didn't miss me while fucking Daphne
Him; aha... I was drunk I just wanted some not like you were going to give me some
Me; I'm not giving myself to you
Him; Daphne did... Jealous?
Me; *y/n opened 12:37am*
Him; I knew it...
Me; *opened 12:39am*
Him; I'll be over soon. You can't ignore me...;)
Me; mhm
Him; I'm still coming over.
Me; can't wait
I clicked my phone off and changed into some sexy-ish black lingerie. Time to tease him. I slipped on a silk robe over it and messed up my hair some. I put some black eyeliner on and some red lipstick. I quickly shaved my legs just in case and put on some lotion and perfume.
**
20 minutes later and I heard my window open. I was laying on my bed, making myself look innocent. "Mmm... Y/N why do you do this?" He said biting his lip and scanning me. He had on jeans and a white tank. He looked really good. But I couldnt let him know I thought that. "Do what?" I ask, twirling my hair between my fingers. "Shut up and kiss me." He said, jumping on top of me, kissing me hungrily. "Dyl..." I say. "Mhm?" He said, still kissing me and touching my sides of my face. "My turn." I say, and flip him over on his back. I climb on top of him and feel his abs with my hands. Then I kissed him slow. He moaned every time we breathed. "Y/N... Say it." He said. "Say what?" I say. "Say you love me." I kiss him harder, "I love you." I continued kissing him and he finally got tired of me teasing, but I wasn't going to let him get further. "No... Not this time." I say. "Y/N... Please." He almost shouts as I kiss him passionately. "Nope. If you love me you'll wait." He smiles and kisses me back, "you play with me too much Y/N but I fucking love it." He kissed me harder and climbed back out my window. While he was on the roof, he looked back and I decided to play with him. I opened my robe farther and dropped it behind me. I bent over, my butt towards him. "I love you Y/N!" He shouts. Luckily, my window was closed but I could hear him faintly. I laugh and he slides down off my roof. Maybe he wasn't that bad.
**
I decided I should tell Tyler;
Me; hey Ty!
Ty Pos 👊🏽💕; what's up¿
Me; I made up with Dyl
Ty Pos 👊🏽💕; that quick?
Me; yea. So I'll be fine with him tomorrow. Thanks anyways, still pick me up!
Ty Pos 👊🏽💕; will do mom. Gn 😘
Me; nite loser 😘
*ty pos 👊🏽💕 read just now*
I clicked my phone off and went to bed. Dylan and I were going to be just fine. Especially since we both said the "L" word.