Chapter 7

Tyler picked me up from my house and I was sitting in his car. While we were talking I decided to tell him about my worries, "You think Dylan will be with me?" I ask. Tyler puts his hand on top on my hand on the console, "Yes, y/n you're so beautiful and smart and amazing and your laugh and smile is perfection and..." His voice trailed off. "But of course he'll like you. Maybe as much as I do." I began to feel butterflies.. I can't let myself feel this way I had Dylan now. I pulled out my phone and started talking to Dylan normally. "Who's that?" Tyler asked. "Dylan." Tyler let go of my hand and put it back on the wheel. I wasn't mad at my TyTy but I didn't want him to fall for me. I still loved him.
**
5 minutes later and we are finally here. Longest. Five. Minutes. Ever.
I hop out the car and so did Tyler. He didn't talk to me since we held hands. Is he mad? I walk next to him and hold his hand, but he doesn't hold my hand back. "Aye loser I'm trying to love you!" I say, really loud. "Chill Y/N, I don't want to right now." He says and walks in a different direction. People in their groups of friends laugh at me. I flick them off while laughing along. They all stopped. Then a big roar came from the stands, obviously because we made a touch down. I looked out there for Dylan. He was number 17. I finally saw him and took a picture of him with his buds. I also had a video of his victory dance. I posted the dancing one on Instagram and snap chat. "Dyl!" I shouted, when he was sitting out. He turned around and smiled. He jogged to me while his coach was talking (more like arguing) with the refs. "Hey babe." He says and kisses me. "I miss you." I say, holding his hands. "I missed you too. But I can't come over today Im busy after the game... Mostly because I'll be high." I shake my head, "ok." I let go of him and he runs off.
**
I suggest listening to photograph by Ed sheeren
I ended up getting a ride back home from Clara because she technically has her learners permit but not her license. But the cops wouldn't catch her out here, they were too busy catching drunk drivers after the game. When I arrived back at my house, I walked in and immediately heard screaming and arguing from the kitchen. I slowly tip toed into the living room where they couldn't see me. "... Y/N doesn't need a low life mother in her life!" I heard my dad yell. I then heard a glass bottle shatter against the wall. "Well I don't need a daughter in my life then!" My mom yelled slurring really bad. She's drinking again I thought. I started crying and ran upstairs while glass shattered and words were screamed across my house. I covered my ears with my hands. "Get out of my head!" I yelled to myself. I knew my parents wouldn't hear me over themselves. I finally got tired of the screaming and yelling. I pulled out my phone and told Dylan to pick me up in 5. He, obviously high, texted back 'alright babe ;)'. I ran downstairs and put on a jacket and decided to say something to my parents. I stomped into the kitchen and they both stopped and turned towards me. "Mom... You lied to me. You couldn't even keep sober for 2 days. And dad, I'll never love you. If you ever call my mom a low life I'll make sure to kick your ass myself. Mom, I trusted you. Last time I'll do that," I said, tears streaming down my face, "and both of you need to let me be. Greg," that's my dad's name, "you should leave." He nodded and tried hugging me but I just walked out the door and jumped into Dylan's car. He drove off and we parked into an empty gas station. "You want some?" Dylan said after a while of us sitting in silence other then my occasional tears. Why not? You're already torn apart. I thought. "... Pass it here." I said and Dylan laughed and I held the heated, paper wrapped blunt in my hand. The smell was like out doors but burning. Like a camp fire. It sent comfort down my spine, like my only escape. I pushed it between my lips and sucked and blew out the smoke a couple times and gave it back to Dylan. I immediately felt a relief and comfort. The world seemed brighter and I felt so relaxed. I sat back and looked at Dylan. After a while I got really hungry so I went inside the gas station to get a bag of potato chips. I then saw the back of a head I knew too well. "Hi Tyler!" I yelled laughing, it was kinda funny seeing him here. Maybe it's the weed talking. "Hi Y/N... Uh you ok?" He asked. I was just fine and I was walking all free like too. Maybe he thought I was being a goof ball, silly Tyler. "Yea totally why?" I asked. "You're walking funny. Who are you here with?" He says. I laugh and point to Dyl's smoky car. "Dyl!" I walk with Tyler to the car but he looked angry. I sat back in the passenger and opened my chips and ate. "Dylan what have you done with her?" Tyler asked as I munched away. Dylan seemed not so silly anymore. Maybe it wore off. "She wanted it." Was his response. I just realized what I did. I took drugs. I sat down the potato chip bag and got very serious. Maybe the drugs wore off me too, hopefully. "What did I do?" I said to myself mostly but the boys heard. "Y/N, don't do it again and Dylan keep it to yourself, dirt bag." Tyler said sternly and walked away to his car.
**
I finally got home and my not-sober-anymore mom was passed out on the couch. Luckily my dad was gone. I went upstairs and went to sleep.