Chapter 9

It's been two days since I last saw Dylan and finally it was Friday. I have been sucking up lately so I could get away with going on a date Saturday. I planned on letting Tyler... Be the one if you know what I mean. He's so polite and knows how to cheer me up. Our friendship all started with Dylan making me sad and now we are going on a date because Dylan made me mad. Maybe meeting Dylan wasn't bad because he lead me to Tyler.
**
"Mom please!" I yell, almost breaking the glass cup by slamming it. "No Y/N! You have things to do this weekend. You know your dad still has half custody over you. And you get to see your aunt." My mom smiled tiredly. She wasn't happy and neither was I. "I don't wanna see that bitch." I say, sternly and loud. "Y/N!" My mom yelled crossing her arms over her chest.
"I'm not going.." I say.
"Yes you are."
"No."
"Yea!"
"Nope!"
Listen to: hey there Delilah; Jacob white sides
"Y/N!" My mom was serious about seeing my dad? Why did she care so much?
"Mom what's really happening?" I ask, softening up because I knew there was something wrong.
"You might wanna sit." She said, her voice cracking, obviously on the verge of crying.
I follow her to the couch and sit down, crossing my arms. "So... Your dad told the court I'm an alcoholic..." My mom wiped a tear away. "They decided-" her voice broke into sobs, "that you should be your dad's... Forever." mom continued her sobs. "No... No!" I scream and almost tear off my hair. "There is no way!" I yell. "I'm not going with him no no!" I get up and jump into my mom's arms. She hugs me tight and rubs my hair, sobbing. "I'm sorry. I should've stopped- I... I." My mom couldn't even talk she was crying so hard. This wasn't fair and I refused going to that douche's house. "Just know Y/N, I love you so much and you'll always be MY daughter. I love you, I love you so much." She rocked me in her arms and caressed my hair. I sobbed into her shoulder, "I love you so much mom. Never forget me." I say between sobs. "Never." She replied. I got up and wiped tears away. I didn't stop crying though. "When is he coming?" I say, gasping for air because I cried so hard. "That's the point Hun.. That's why I said you can't go on that date. You're gonna be gone tomorrow." She huffed and shook her head between her hands, "I'm such a bad mom, your dad was right." I rubbed her shoulders,"not true mom you're a great person and mom. I love you." I start upstairs and begin packing. Of course, I cried while doing it. Why was this all happening to me? I decided to call Dylan for some more weed. I needed it right now.
*
Bring bring!
The phone rang on the other line fore what seemed like forever. "Hello?" A deep, raspy voice said. "Sorry if I woke you, Dylan. I need some weed right now. Emergency." I heard the other line shuffle and I was put on hold. I waited for 19 minutes before he talked again. "I'm outside." Is all he said. I rushed downstairs and I knew mom was in her room, sound asleep. "Hey babe." Dylan said to me, coming towards me with a hug. "No. I gave you a chance and you ruined it." I pushed him away and he shrugged and handed me a blunt. I went to go back in the house until someone grabbed my wrist, "Smoke with me baby girl." I heard Dylan's raspy, sexy voice roar behind my ear, his breath exciting me. "I uh... Sure why not?" I climbed inside his car and grabbed a lighter, igniting my only escape from life. "Ahh..." I said, blowing the smoke out from between my lips. Dylan was staring, blowing smoke in my direction, I didn't care though. "Mm I've missed you so bad baby..." Dylan whispered. I couldn't help but melt by his words. "You didn't when you fucked Daphne." I said sternly, crushing my bud before getting high, in the console cup holders, "why'd you do it Dylan?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Pleasure baby girl." He said, rubbing my inner thigh. "Well you should learn to hold your hormones..." I trailed off. I got chills as he started reaching for my chin, to pull me in for a kiss. "Ha-having a girlfriend takes some waiting. I'm not gonna... Gonna just give myself to you..." He shushed me with his finger over my lips. "Stop rambling when you know you want me to kiss you." He leaned in and yes I wanted him to kiss me but maybe I'm just using him. Tyler doesn't do this. We moved in rhythm with each other as we kissed. "God I love you." Dylan said between pants. He reached up my shirt as our kisses got more heated. He unclipped my bra and threw it in the back seat. He started moving his fingers against my skin and lifted my shirt over my head. "Wow you're so beautiful." He said, holding my waist and admiring me. I grabbed his neck and pushed him into my lips. We began making out again and after 5 minutes, his shirt was off and my pants were off.
**
I blinked my eyes at the shining sun. I realized that I was still in the car because the console was stabbing me in the back. I looked down and I was naked. I almost screamed until I realized Dylan's head was resting between my legs. "Oh my gosh what did I do?" I grabbed Dylan's shirt and slipped it on, grabbed my clothes and jumped out the car. "What do I say to my mom? She's going to be at the door." I opened the front door as quietly as possible. Of course it creaked,"dumb ass old ass house." I cursed at the house. I shut it behind me and tip toed to the living room to see if mom had napped there, because it was noon. "I slept so late..." I whispered to myself. Mom wasn't sleeping on the couch but she was up and watching TV. "Hey Hun. Where have you been?" She clicked off the TV and turned to me. "Uh... Went out." I stuttered. "Y/N don't play that dumb shit with me I saw you in the car with Dylan. "You smoked! You lost your virginity Y/N!" My cheeks flushed red. "Mom I can explain..." I trailed off. "No! Don't try to explain anything! You're going to go shower and get ready to see your dad. And if I hear you have been with Dylan while you're gone. Only Tyler. You're lucky it's your last day because you'd be grounded forever!" She yelled. I ran upstairs and showered, finished packing, put on clothes, and told Tyler I'm leaving.
**
"I'll miss you so much." Tyler said in the Skype camera, pouting like a baby.
"Ha. I'll miss you the most." I said.
"Before you leave, I'm coming over to give you something." He hung up and I took my last suitcase to my dad's car outside. "Here ass hole.'' I said to my dad as he angrily snatched my suitcase and put it in the trunk. "That's the last of it Y/N," my dad said and slammed the trunk closed. "Janie, get in the car." Janie is my aunt aka step mom I guess. What the fuck even is my family? "I'm gonna go say bye to my real mom." I snapped Janie an ugly look and jogged to the front porch where my mom was watching and sobbing. I hugged her tight and said I love you to her a hundred times. I finally released her and turned around to see Tyler pulling his car into the driveway. I ran to his car and he jumped out and gave me a hug. "I love you Y/N. I want you to be my girlfriend. I don't care how far we will be from each other I can't spend my days without calling you mine." He finished and pulled a box out of his back pocket. I smiled at the little black, cardboard box. He lifted the lid and it revealed a beautiful silver heart necklace, except the heart was only a half. "Where the other half?" I said as he put the necklace on me. "On my keychain." He answered. "So is this a yes?" He asked. "A definite yes." I said and hugged him, placing a kiss on his cheek before sliding in my dad's car. I cried silently as I waved bye to Tyler and mom for the last time for months.
~
~
Hey guys! So I'm putting this in for some thing and it's because I might end this early if more people don't read so yea vote, comment, and share or something love yall 💕