Chapter 11

"I already miss you..." Tyler said. I was Skypeing him as I sat in my new tiny room. It wasn't painted anything from the previous owners, it was just white. And that was perfect because I wanted my room all white. Tumblr phase, I guess. "I miss you too." I said. "You know I'm really excited that we are now officially together," he said, pointing to me and him, back and forth. The computer screen lagged a bit as I began getting nervous... Was I making the right decision? I mean, I love Tyler but did I get into a relationship with him too fast? Did I really not want to be with Dylan anymore?
"Y/N?" Tyler asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh yea yea. I'm really... Happy."

"Wanna come with me to the sub shop?" My dad asked when I walked down the tiny hall. "Uh. Sure I guess I have nothing to lose-" before I could finish my complaining, my step mom interrupted, "no she can stay with me. Some quality girl time." She said and finished off with a fake smile. "Yay..." I said sarcastically. "Ok girls. Have fun I'll be back in like 10 minutes it's right there." My dad said before shutting the door, leaving me and my "mom" alone, for the first time. "So, you wanna help me put some healthy stuff in the blender?" She asked. "Uh I guess?" I say walking towards the counter where she was standing in front of one of those, Nutri bullets®. "This is what this house will be drinking from now on. Other than water." I almost throw up at her words. Only nutrition smoothies and water? What the hell? She continued, "and I heard from your mom that you lost your V-card to some boy?" She raised an eyebrow and peaked at me from the corner of her eyes. "Dylan... Not that that's your business. And I know, I'm not allowed to see Dylan anymore. And yes I know I'm only allowed to go out with Tyler." I said and sighed. "Yes. But also I heard you smoked? Weed?" She said, scared as if I sniffed crack or some shit. "Uh yea?" I said, confused on why she was acting so weird. She backed away a bit and got the vegetables and fruit and threw them in the blender and pressed the top to make it blend. "We don't do that in this house." She said flatly. I snapped for no reason really but I was just aggravated, "your house? When do you pay for shit? This is my dad's house. My house." I narrowed my eyes at her and pointed to myself to emphasize my point. "Y/N, calm down." My, now scared, step mom said. "You bother me! I don't want you here! You ruined my parents relationship because you couldn't keep your legs closed!" I shouted and pushed the blender off the counter on accident as it smashed on the floor and smoothie got everywhere. "Y/N! Don't ever speak to me that way! You're just aggravated because I finally put my foot down, for the first time in your life! You need discipline because obviously you weren't raised right! This is why we took full custody!" She shouted. I stepped through the smoothie puddle and smashed plastic and walked up to her, getting in her face. "I was raised right. By my real mother. If you speak about how I was raised one more time I'll-." I finished with a sigh before I said something I'll regret and backed up a bit to watch what she'll say now. "I'm your mother now. Deal with it. And you must have no idea about what your mom really did." She said through clenched teeth. I heard the door open and my dad's jaw was dropped. "What... Happened?" He said and put the bags down and walked over to me, pushing me out the way to get to my step mom. He hugged her and they started going on and on about how I'm not a good kid. Fuck them.
Listen to... Twenty eight by the weeknd-
"Tyler I can't deal with it right now. I'm running away. I'm coming to you." I said, about to cry but I didn't want to show how weak I am. "Y/N, are you sure? I mean what if you don't get here safe?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in concern. "At least I'm not with my dad and his slut." I said and got close to the computer screen, to really show I'm serious. "Tyler, I wanna be with you. Forever. I don't want to live where I don't like. Life is way too short to not enjoy every moment. And I wanna enjoy it with you."