Chapter 10

"Y/N, Y/N!"
I jumped up and almost strangled myself on the seat belt. "We are almost there but I want you to have an idea of the town." My step mom/aunt says, too happy for 6am. The car ride was boring and sucked ass. Every time I asked for the radio to be turned on, they said no because they didn't want to because they don't like the new music. I mean, how more annoying can they get? Honestly?
~
After a few minutes of looking at buildings and ignoring my step mom and dad trying to communicate with me, we finally arrived at a small apartment building, hidden between two alley ways on either side and a sub shop and cafe. My dad drove by a parking meter and put money in it. I took my bags and slowly walked to the entrance of the building that I had to now call 'home'. I opened the door and saw stairs and an elevator next to it. I had to see which one my step mom was going in and go to the opposite direction. My dad and step mom finally walked in, "Y/N, let's go up the stairs! Get some exercise in. We are on the 10th floor!" My 'mom' said and clapped her hands, motioning me to come to her. "Uh... No. I'm going in the elevator." I was now more pissed than ever. She is an athletic junkie and annoying? This life will be just fantastic....

So this is short but it's just a chapter to get you back in the groove of this story again. Anyways, the next part will possibly be up tomorrow.