Chapter 8

What did I get myself into?
I feel so bad. It's been a week since I last had it. I'm going to be wanting weed all the time... The warm stick of great feelings... No! No...
I decided to call Dylan and ask him what he's doing today because I needed out the house. Even thought he was the one that got me in this internal conflict situation. I held the phone to my ear and waited for him to pick up. Before the ringing got annoying, a lady picked up the phone. "Hello?" She answered. "Yea I wanted to talk to Dylan, who's this?" I respond, kinda rude, not on purpose though. "His stepmom. He's out with a friend. Him and her went to the mini mart parking lot-" then she stopped, realizing she had said too much. "Wait... Who's this?" She asked me, suspiciously. "Y/N." I said. There was a silence and a shuffle,"uh Dylan isn't here right now. Bye." She hung up and I sat on my bed, shocked. He's probably out with Daphne. Or some girl since she said "her" I thought. I can't believe he'd lie to me again. I grabbed my sweatshirt and threw on some vans. I grabbed my mom's keys and jumped in her car, she didn't care since she was drunk again. I didn't care if I couldn't drive either, fuck life right now. I pulled out the driveway and put the stick in drive. I took off, not exactly focused right since I was sobbing. "DYLAN I HATE YOU!" I screamed and pushed on the gas more. I put the car in park unevenly when I arrived at the parking lot by the mini mart. Why was his mom so nervous after she told me where he was? I jumped out the car and shut the door hard. The slam echoed through the empty lot. I saw the car I was looking for and stomped to it. I looked in the window and there was bodies moving in rhythm with each other. I couldn't make out exactly what was happening but I knew it wasn't good. I finally saw who the second body, next to Dylan, was. It was her.... "Fuck you!!" I yelled loud and opened the door as Dylan and Daphne both stopped and looked in shock at me. I yanked Daphne out the car by her hair and got her on the ground. I sat on her stomach and punched her repeatedly as she tried getting me off her. "This is for the day you were with Dylan!" I yelled between huffs and punches. "And this is for right now!" I slapped her hard and ripped her extensions out of her head. I felt someone try to pull me off of Daphne. I didn't know what took over me but I elbowed that person in the gut. They released and I continued punching her. She started crying and bleeding on her cheekbone. "I will kill you! You made my life hell!" I shouted and punched her one last hard time in the gut. She gasped and lost her breath as I regained mine. I looked around and saw Dylan on the ground looking at me in shock. He was shirtless and Daphne was in a tank top and underwear. "Last chance Dylan... That was your last chance and you ruined it." I sobbed and swallowed hard. "I.. I'm sorry." He said, afraid of me. "No. No more sorry's." I shook my head and walked over to his car, taking his weed and blunt paper he had in the car. I called Tyler and asked him to pick me up since he lived across the road.
**
"So I bashed her face in... And I elbowed him in the stomach." I explained to Tyler in the car as he went around the block again to pass time. "Wow.. I've never seen you so mad when you got in the car earlier." He said, laughing. "Yea. That was his last time." I said. "Oh so you're single...?" He asked. "Yea? Why?".
"I don't know. Just wondered..."
"If you're asking if I'd like to go on a date with you... I would gladly."
Tyler smiled, "8pm, this weekend." He said.
I smiled and then remembered the blunt I had in my pocket. I pulled it out slightly and ran my finger across it.. I can't wait to escape.
**
I finally went home after hanging with Tyler for a couple more minutes. He's so cute...
I shut the door behind me and saw my mom wake up from a hangover. "Hey mom." I say, because I knew I'd need to explain where the car went, I tried softening the blow. "Hey... Where were you?" She asked. "Uh. Night drive." I said, surprisingly calm... I was getting too good at lying. "Ok... Wait you can't drive? Oh gosh!" She said and got up, expecting the car to be destroyed. Little did she know, it wasn't even back here.. Wow my reasoning wasn't good. My mom opened the door and looked out, almost fainting. "Y/N... Where's the car?" She asked sternly. "At the mini mart parking lot?" I said with a little question at the end. "You're grounded till Friday. I'll be back. Keys?" She said, holding out her hand. I handed her the keys and frowned as she slammed the door behind her. I knew she wouldn't let me on a date the day after getting ungrounded. I stomped upstairs and pulled a lighter out of my makeup purse. I let the blunt I had and climbed on my roof. I stuck the magic stick in my mouth and huffed and puffed on it. So... Relaxing. I lashed back and spent my night out there.