Prologue Part 2

It was 4 years later and You were now 9. Your life was... so-so. You loved your sister with all your heart, but you couldn't help but feel jealous as she slowly stole Kaname from you. It was a sight you never wanted to see.

Yuki was such an active girl. She always has it her way you thought. You and Kaname slowly drifted away from each other. He never called you (Nickname) anymore like he used to do. He only called your name so that you could help out with Yuki.

Truly Happy. 

About a couple days later, you met that voice again a few years back ago, in your room. All alone. Duh.

'How was your day, (F/N)?'

"How do you know my name?!" You shouted.

'There are many things I know about you. I've been watching over you since you were small.'

"Since I was small...?"

'Of course, my dear...'

You flinched a bit as you felt something cup your cheek. You had slowly accepted it and you softly smiled as you thought that you would be never alone. You had loved to chat with the voice so much, you felt like you could actually trust it.

It would be better if you talked to the voice with no one around. Everyone thought you were crazy. They scolded you for scaring Yuki. You didn't really care about that. At least you had someone to talk to when you were alone. Which was mostly always.

-One month later- 

(Sorry about all  the time skips.:c)

As you lay down on your bed, and were you trying to go to sleep, you felt a shadow look over your body. You slowly sat up from your bed and smiled. 

"Hello, again." You said.

But he didn't respond back. The shadow only looked at you, smirking. You got confused and you stood up. The shadow held out his hand, and you carefully took it. (Since when could you grab a shadow's hand?)

It dragged you away out of your room, and only to stop at someones other room. There was no doubt that it was Yuki's room. You heard voices on the other side of the door and you slowly cracked the door open. 

"Do you think we'll grow up just like Mother and Father?" Yuki's voice said. 

No...

(I forgot what they said so bear with me here.)

"Of course we will..." Kaname said.

Making the crack of the door bigger to see, you felt a push on your back which had send you flying towards the door, swinging the door open with you body. The two looked at you as you quickly stood up from the ground. You looked at Kaname as he tried to explain, but nothing came out. He looked above your head and his expression was filled with rage.

"Rido." 

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you and you turned around to look at a man with two different eye colors. You looked up at him with your dull, emotionless, (E/C) eyes as he brought his hand to your fragile cheek.

"Are you truly happy?" Rido said. 

"No...." You whispered to him.

"Would you be happy if you were with me?" He questioned again.

...

"Or course. But, on one condition."

"Yes, yes, what is it that you want?"

"What I want if that for everyone to ever forget that I was hear, so that there would be no trace of me. I figured that I would be in their way."

"Sissy, (F/N)! That's not true!" Yuki said as she ran to you. But Kaname made her stay back.

You looked down at her, glaring.

"Of course I could do that." Rido said as he put a hand up to your forehead, causing you to be in a deep sleep.

Kaname looked at you with hurt eyes as him and Yuki soon fell into a sleep. 

SORRY IF YOU GOT CONFUSED AND ABOUT THE CRAPPY ENDING FOR THE PROLOGUE.

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, RIDO MADE EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT YOU COMPLETELY AND ALL THOSE MEMORIES OF YOURS ARE REPLACED WITH THINGS THAT YOU AND RIDO WOULD DO IF YOU WERE RAISED BY YOU. UNFORTUNATELY, AND OF COURSE, THOSE ARE SOME REAAALLLLYY BAD MEMORIES ..... IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO RIDO IS. THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE.

Sorry,

-Toriyourbae