Chapter 10: Alice's Secret

I'm so sorry about not posting for a while. I've had a major Writer's cock block. Buuut, I've finally got a good slap in the face and a kick in the stomach. Enjoy. c;

-Toriyourbae

-Your POV-

Ever since that night,  Kaname has been trying to get answers from me. It got quite irritating. He won't leave me alone. Just because I'm a pure blood, doesn't mean that I'm anything special or something, right? When I refuse him, I could hear an irritation in his voice. 

It got amusing.

Couple of days later, it finally stopped. He didn't ask me anything anymore. Everything was back to normal and as it used to be. Kaname trying to pull in that Yuki Cross of his, and him being a total "God" (I know its Lord. Bare with me. :/). But, something else was missing. 

I went down to the town to get Rima more pocky sticks. While I was down there, I checked the place where I got attacked. I wonder if Rido got the message. I shrugged and walked off to the store. By the time I finished, it was almost time for night school, and I bought more than you actually wanted....

I ran up to the academy and jumped over the fence, feeling a wave of fear rush through me because of the tardiness I was going to be. Man, I did not want to feel the wrath of Kaname... I barged into the moon dorms and I grabbed my school uniform and dashed out with it in my hand, along with the bag of the multiple-flavored-pocky and my (Favorite candy).

By the time I was there, everyone was already in their seats and they all looked up at me. I coughed and fixed myself. I closed the door slowly and casually walked up to my seat. I gave Rima her pocky before I sat down in my seat. 

As I was about to doze off, I felt a small box touch my hand and I quickly shot open my eyes. I looked at my hand to see a box of blood tablets that Aido gave to me beside me. I picked it up and remembered that I didn't really have any blood in a while now...

"Use one, Lady (F/N)-" He got cut off.

"(F/N)." I demanded. 

He nodded. I didn't really get why vampires call the pure bloods Lord, or Lady... I felt really uncomfortable. Especially since it came from Aido. I opened the blood tablets and I popped a couple in my mouth. I choked on one, remembering Alice.

"Lady- (F/N)!!" Aido shouted as everyone stood up and looked at me, concerned (=_=). 

I coughed it out and I ran out the classroom. How could I forget about her!? I ran outside and came to a stop by the fountain. I looked at myself in the reflection, only to find Alice's reflection in it. Anger filled my and I slapped and splashed in the water. 

"Where were you this whole entire time!?" I shouted.

'(F/N).... I'm sorry.' She said. She looked a bit depressed. I could tell by here expression and the tone in her voice.

"Tell me were you've been!" I said.

'Here.... In your memories.' She said.

"Why are you revisiting those memories with Rido? For my whole life, he kept me in his prison. But apparently, it's his castle to him!"

'(F/N), You don't understand..." She said softly. She looked as if she was about to burst into tears.

"What do I not understand?" I said as I started to calm down a bit.

'Those memories.... There's way more to than what you think.'

"A-Alice... what do you mean?" I started to feel freaked out by this whole conversation.

'(F/N), remember how you didn't remember anything at the age of 9?'

"Yeah... so what?"

'I found those memories, (F/N).'

"What a-are you saying!?" 

'I... I found your lost memories, (F/N). I found your younger self.'

CLIFF HANGER IS A BITCH, ISN'T IT?