Chapter 8: You're Driving Me Crazy

I'm sorry for taking so long! I've been distracted by school and work since I was out for 3 days. And I may or may have not gotten distracted by DC Online. o3o

-Toriyourbae

My face turned pale, as he asked me the question.

Why were you in my room?

I looked like I was about faint, my heart was beating fast, I could barely breath (Vampires breath? .-.), and sweat is dripping down my forehead like a running faucet. No words came out of my mouth. I couldn't tell the truth. Nor could I tell a lie. He would know that I'd be lying.

"I'm waiting for my response, (F/N)." He said firmly.

'We're so screwed!' Alice said as she chewed on her nails.

'This is all your fault!' I said to her while I grit my teeth.

As I return back to the problem, I found myself in the middle of the stairs instead of the top, looking down at Kaname with with my dull, (E/C) eyes, and his now slightly glowing crimson eyes staring straight at me. I gulped, shutting my eyes tight, awaiting for the punishment.

Couple of seconds later, nothing. I slowly open my eyes as I am now standing in front of the tall, long haired man. My eyes widened. Is he blind?! What if I wasn't human!? I'd be flipping out. Well, luckily he doesn't know that I'm a pure blood.... right?

He held my chin with his index finger and thumb, and lifted my chin up, examining me. I could see through his emotionless expression. He's quite irritated with me that's for sure. He then took his other hand and held my forehead.

'He's erasing your memories!' Alice said with a bit panic.

'Oh, Alice,' I said to her as I placed a smile on my face.

"You can't forget what you already remembered." I said to Kaname.

As I felt my eye lids become heavy, I saw a hint of confusion and saw his emotionless expression changed to a eye widen. Slightly.

-Time Skip-

I woke up in my room, on my bed.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot what happened last night...

I slowly sat up as I rubbed my head, feeling still sleepy. I check to see what time it is. It's almost time for night class! I quickly panicked as I dressed up into my white uniform and fixed my (H/L), (H/C) hair.

I ran downstairs and saw that everyone was ready and once again, waiting for me to hurry up. I pulled down my skirt, since it was a bit too high. We all walked out of the moon dorms and I could feel Kaname's stare on me, like it's pulling me down.

I look over and saw Ruka giving me a glare. I rolled my eyes and I walked a bit faster to the gates. The gates had finally opened and we all walked out, looking at the fangirls. I looked to see that the fangirls were crying and some were cheering.

I questioned them in my head as all of the fangirls started to roar even louder as the famous night class students walk behind me. I see Yuki trying to hold them all back while the boy named Zero, holds them back with his glares.

"Looks like the ball is coming up soon." Aido said as he catches up with my pace. I look at him.

"The... ball?" I asked questioningly.

"Duh, so (F/N), would you like to go to the ball with me~?" Aido said, with a tone that wasn't serious at all. I felt all the glares of the day class students go right on to me.

"Of course not." I said, irritated.

"Awww, you're no fun, (F/N)!" He said with a pout.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face all the day class students. I gave them the usual signal to run and they did, continuing to scream their heads off, but just more of a scare then an excited scream.

I walked up to the class room and pushed the doors open. I sat in my usual spot and looked at the board. Since there is no teacher, I decided to walk up to the board and grab the chalk, drawing all over the board.

"Hey, (F/N)," Rima started to say. "You wanna go to the town and get some more pockey for me-"

"No." I quickly answered, remembering the last time I've been to that horrible town.

I walked back to my seat, admiring my drawing. A picture of Aido, being devoured by the fangirls while I laugh. I look over at Aido and see him gulp. I giggled as I face forward, waiting for something interesting to happen.

I once again felt Kaname's gaze fall on me again. I sighed as I bend my head back to look upside down at him. I gave him an unimpressed look at him, as he gave me his signature look, Also known as, I don't give a damn about you look.

'Oh, I'll show you interesting, (F/N).' Alice said

I stood up and walked towards Kaname, with everyone watching me. I stood in front of him, almost at the same height. I grabbed him by the tie and everyone gasped. I can hear almost everyone growl at me. Especially Ruka and Aido.

"Let Lord Kaname go." Ruka said.

"Make me." I said with a smirk.

"Don't get too cocky, (F/N)" Aido said harshly.

"Same for you too." I said as I feel the room become cold.

I tightened the grip on his tie, testing my limits to see me on the verge of being killed by another pure blood.

"Aido. Ruka." Kaname said.

"Yes, Lord Kaname?" Ruka quickly responded.

"Stay out of this. And this goes for all of you." He responded.

They all bowed "Yes, Lord Kaname."

I dragged him out of the room with all the day class's glares trying to pierce me. I stopped in the hall way and threw him out the window. Everyone then ran out, shocked.

"You bastard!" One of them yelled.

"What did you say?"

"Who said that? If I find out who it is...."

"I will make you wish you were never born into this hell." Alice said as (F/N)'s hair turned to silver and her eyes turn into a brilliant blue, with her voice like venom.

Cliff hanger~

If you're confused, Alice took over your body when she said "I'll show you interesting." You get it now? kbai

-Toriyourbae