Chapter 3: Caution

Refusing to go to the moon dorms, I've been literally dragged by the collar to the dorms by that boy with silver hair. Struggling from his grasp, I grab him arm and yank it towards me, flipping him over my body and landing on the ground.  

"I CAN WALK ON MY OWN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH." I shout at him.

"You're just gonna run off like the last time!" He said with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"Fine!" I walked up to the moon dorm and stop at the gate, waiting for an entrance. Until a man with a hood over his head came in front.

"State your business. And if you're one of those fan girls, then leave!" The man said.

"Fan... girls?" I quickly shook my head. "I'm a new student here. I here because I'm a night class student." I told him.

He glared at me a bit, but had let me in. I slowly walked in with the boy with silver hair behind me. Not caring if he follows me or not, I walk to the front doors of the moon dorm and I slowly open it. As the door fully opened, I noticed that there is no one there.

"Where is everyone...?" I questioned.

"They probably all asleep." The boy behind me said.

Of course. As I was about to head upstairs, I saw a boy with blond hair and blue eyes at the top, rubbing his eyes. I watched him as he walked down stairs and stop right next to me, with his now crimson eyes staring me down.

"I'm looking for my room." I told him. 

"Oh of course." He said. "But, first...." He grabbed my wrist and showed his fangs to me, getting ready to bite the palm of my hand. I made him release his grip from me and I threw him to the wall. He growled in pain as he stood up.

"Don't ever touch me with your filthy hands!" I yelled.

"Filthy!? You make me so sad!!" He pouted and ran to me trying to hug me. I held him back with my hand on forehead as he continues to struggle. I look around me and find several over people around us, carefully watching.

I stepped to the side and released my hand, making him fall to the floor. I turn to the side to see the silver haired boy just watching in amusement. I shot a glare at him and I sigh.

"I just want to find my room..." I mumbled as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

It's that pure blood again I thought to myself as I removed his arm from my shoulder.

"Everyone, this is (F/L/N). She is the new student in the night class." He said.

Everyone looked at me with hidden glares behind their expression.

"Ruka," He said. "Take her to her room to get ready. It's almost time for class."

"Yes, Lord Kaname." A girl with long hair had bowed and showed me to my room.

As I walked in the room, I saw a white school uniform on my bed and I carefully looked at it. As I put it on, I tripped over something soft and fluffy. What the hell? I looked on the floor to see a black rabbit looking up at me.

I carefully picked it up and decided to bring it along with me. I walked down stairs to see that everyone was waiting for me. I held the rabbit close to me and walked down stairs. Luckily, they didn't ask about the rabbit, so we all walked out.

On the other side of the gate, I see many day class girls screaming out peoples names. I look closer to see Yuki trying to hold them back and the boy with sliver hair just standing there, glaring at all of them, giving them warnings.

I wish we didn't open the gates. All I heard were girls screaming and crying out some of the night classes names.

"Aido!!"

"Kain! Kain!!"

"Takuma, over here!"

"No over here!"

"Kaname!!!!"

"No fair! There's a new girl in the night class!" 

"She has a rabbit! I want it!!"

I look over and see girls 'dying' as the boy so called Aido shoots his finger gun at all of the fan girls.

"Bang! Bang!" 

I rolled my eyes as he plays around with the day class girls.

I see Kaname walk past me as he smiles at Yuki. She smiles back, obviously blushing. As she smiles at him, the day class students had an advantage to run towards the night class. One of the fan girls bumped into me, and I was obviously irritated.

"Run." I say as I look down at the girl, giving her the death glare. Everyone had looked at me and all the day class students started to run back to their dorms, screaming and crying. I continued to walk to class as Aido ran to my side.

"You didn't have to be so mean, (F/N)~!" He pouted to me once again.

"Oops." I said sarcastically.

Cliff hanger. :3