Chapter 4: Blood Tablets

I know the picture doesn't quite match the chapter at all, but I have to admit, it's pretty funny.

-Toriyourbae

The first night class for me was pretty boring. All we did was just sit and stand around most of the time while Rima feeds Shiki pocky. Then there's Aido, trying to flirt with me every once a damn minute. Thank god that I can hold me fist back from his face!

I look over to the left and see Aido eating round shape things. I move closer towards him, trying to see what the are. He finally noticed me and quickly put them away. He smiled at me like he wasn't doing anything at all.

"What are those?" I asked him, curious.

"W-What do you exactly mean, (F-F/N)?" He silently stuttered.

I reach into his pocket quickly and pulled out a little box and I shake them. I stand upon the table and put them over my head as he tries to snatch them away from me. I smirk in amusement as he struggles to reach the height. 

"Give them!" He whined.

"No- Hey!" As I was about to torcher  him more, I feel someone snatch them away from my hand and I turn around.

"Takuma! Give them back!" I shouted.

"Sorry, but these aren't yours, (F/N)." He says as he tosses them back to Aido.

"But I wanna try them~" I whined.

"No, you don't." Takuma said.

"Yes, I do. If I say I want to, them I want to!" I stomped my foot, still standing on the table. 

"Those are only Aido's pills. He needs him." He said.

"But I see you guys always eat them or put them in water! So that means those aren't only his pills." I jump off and land on my feet on the ground.

"Still, no."

"Yes."

"No.

"Yes."

"No-" 

"Let her try them, Takuma." A voice in the shadows said as it slowly stepped out. Kaname.

"But Kaname-" 

"Go on, (F/N)." He said.

Aido tossed my the box and I almost dropped it. I slowly opened the box, only to see that there is nothing in there. I growl in irritation as I forcefully threw the small box back at Aido. I feel something in my hands and find another box. It's filled with tablets.

"Finally!" I sighed.

I pick up one tablet and pop it in my mouth, with everyone in the night class silently watching me swallow it.

"It taste good." I say. 

 Aido stands up, shocked along with everyone. 

"T-That's not possible!" He yelled.

"Eh, I know." I say as I tossed the tablets back to Aido. I can hear them all sigh in relief, but Kain had an amused look on his face.

"Taste like iron." I lied.

"Good." Takuma said.

I smirked to myself as I place 5 blood tablets into my pocket.

'I'm going to need these.' I said to myself. But, I think someone is watching me.... Or not. I shrugged it off as I stood up, walking out of the class room.