Chapter 11: Seperating

Eww, I sneezed all over my computer screeen!!! -A-' (I actually made that face. But, not with the part were my eyes go up higher than my face. :f). I was eating dinner while doing thiiisss. :P Pasta and sause EREYWERE.

Also, I can't believe this story hit 2.2 k. Thank you guys and I love you all,

-Tori_Your_Bae

P.S. Love this song. <3

CONTINUING ON, NOW.

"H-How!?" I was startled by all of this.

"I don't know... But I don't think you should know the truth. Perhaps when you are ready....?" She questioned.

"I AM READY, ALICE. TELL ME." I started to get anxious about this and quite irritated.

"No, (F/N), you're not. I probably won't tell you in a long time, sorry." I felt like she shrugged it off as I felt her go away.

"That little-" I stopped as I noticed that some of the day class students and Yuki Cross were looking at me like I was psychopathy. I was true, I guess. As Yuki walked over to me I quickly walked off as I tried to avoid contact with her. For a moment, I almost forgot I was suppose to get Yuki Cross.

As I walked away, I felt like something bad was going to happen. But, then I started to hear fan girls scream at the top of their lungs behind me. I turned around to see Yuki Cross being dragged away by Kaname and I rolled my eyes,

Feeling a sense of loneliness.

-Time Skip-

After that little conversation that Alice and I (nailed the grammar) had, we didn't really speak to each other. It was really awkward. I think that sometimes, she forgets that she is there and doesn't know that I'm listening to her.

'(F/N), I need to talk to you. But in your room.' Alice randomly popped into my head while I was in class.

"Okaaaay-" I quickly covered my mouth as I remember that I was talking out loud to myself and everyone started at me. I quickly ran out of the room with Kaname's eyes falling on me as I slowly disappeared.

I ran all the way to my room and closed the door. I sat on the bed and looked at the mirror, only to see Alice standing there. I screamed a bit, then she told me to shut the hell up by putting her index finger to her lips.

"You still have the bunny?" She asked.

"Hmm, let me check." I jumped off my bed and crawled under my bed to only smell death. I gagged a bit while under the bed as I found the slowly rotting bunny under my bed. Looks like I forgot to feed the little fella. Whoops.

"Well, I don't think I have the bunny." I said as I showed her the dead corpse of the bunny in my hands.

"That's OK. Dead is good."

"No it not..." I mumbled.

"I heard that. Now, place the rabbit in front of the mirror that I'm in." She said as she pointed down.

I did as I was told and I waited.

"Now, stand back." She warned me.

"Stand back? What are you gonna do? Explode it-" With that, an explosion of the rabbit's corpse had went everywhere on the wall..... And on me. I freaked out as I look at all the blood. I wiped it off me as I gagged numerous times.

I looked at the ground to find that the rabbit is of course gone, but a new rabbit is there. It's white with beautiful, blue glowing eyes. The rabbit jumped on my bed and waved to me. Oh, my. No doubt that's not Alice. I cringed as I poked her forehead to only be bitten by her.

"Ow!" I said as I put my finger in my mouth (Um) quickly stop the bleeding before anyone noticed the sent of a pure blood's blood- Too late.

"(F/N)? Is everything alright?" Aido said as he knocked on the door.

"Yeessss!" I yelled. Aido quickly opened the door before I could close it.

"..." Aido look at all the splattered guts on the wall and on me.

"Are you sure everything's alright?" Aido asked questioningly as he looked at Alice.

I nod my head as I grabbed Alice and walked out of the door where Aido closed it behind me. I went to the staircase to see that everyone was alerted and staring at me as I wipe off the blood from my face. I cleared my throat as I uncomfortably walked down the stairs.

Sorry for that crappy ending. ;_;

DO YOU LIKE ANIME?

Of course you do.

HAVE AN ANIME THAT DOESN'T HAVE AN X READER?

DO YOU WANT ONE?

IF SO, TELL ME AN ANIME THAT YOU WANT AS A ONE-SHOT SO THAT I CAN BE FORCED TO WATCH IT IF I HAVEN'T!!! :'D

Anime's that I've watched:

Black Butler, Ao Haru Ride, Aoharu x Machinegun, OHSHC, Your Lie In April, Fairy Tail, Blue Exorcist, Code Gease, Another, Kimi Ni Todoke, Maid-Sama, SAO (1), Fruits Basket, njdobugnjfld (and moooore(so much more. ;_;))

GO ON. I FREAKING BORED.