Chapter 12: Haze

Please, hold your panties up and don't let them drop. ouo

omf I'm literally shaking while I was writing this. >A<

-Tori Your Bae

~Your POV~

'Why am I doing this?? I was so alarmed when Aido came in my room! Dammit, Aido! I'M GONNA RIP YOU TO SHREDS WHEN I GET BACK.'

I stop at the fountain and drop Alice in side. She quickly jumped out and sat there with her soaking wet fur, and the cold air hitting her.

"What the hell was that for?!" She burst.

"Alice, there's blood everywhere! And more important, you BIT me. Everyone was down there in a hurry and Aido even came knocking on my door! Does that explain your question?" I said as I picked her up.

"Yeah, I guess-"

"(F/N)?" A voice spoke.

With panic, I looked at Alice and threw her into the trees and a small scream with it (I laughed way too hard at this). I turned to look up, only to see Kaname standing on the other side of the fountain, looking at me with that emotionless expression.

"A-Ah... of course everything is alright! Why wouldn't it be alright?! Everything is happy! Happy, happy, happy, happ-"

"Kaname, (F/N), you guys okay?" I immediately stopped speaking as I heard a familiar girl voice to the side of us.

There, I saw none other than Yuki Cross, with than damn staff of hers. I scoffed, feeling a sudden hatred for her, but then also a relief, because she had stopped me from saying 'happy' over and over again.

"Of course everything is. I was just about to leave." I said. But as soon as I said that, I felt a hand reach my wrist and forcefully yanked it away from it's grasp.

"I said I'm leaving and that's final." You turned towards the moon dorms and marched away.

~Time sip for a skip~

I just laid there in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was already morning, and I just couldn't sleep because of what had happened, and also because that I lost Alice in the trees somewhere. I'll say sorry to her when I find her. I could sense that someone was standing on the other side of my door. I didn't want anyone to talk to me right now, so there was only on solution I could do:

Jump out the window.

As I opened the curtains, the blinding sun hit me with a bang and I hissed a bit. I slowly pulled up the window, so that I wouldn't make any noise and jumped out. As I landed, I find a small group of girls from the day class and I pause for a moment.

"Aren't you people supose to be in class?" I said with a hiss.

They all screamed and ran off, back to their classes. I sighed and rubbed my forehead, as a headache started to form, and my stomach in knots.

'Damn, I've been staring at the ceiling all day and night and it's almost time for night class... Huh, maybe I should go to class tonight. I don't feel right for some reason...'

I groaned in frustration as I realized that I really had no reason to jump out the window. I walked back to the moon dorm and opened the doors, to find that some people are already ready to go. I walked back up tomy room and closed the door, and took a nap.

~Time skip~

I woke up with sweat dripping down my body. I stood up and wiped it off, feeling dazed. I decide to look for Alice and I headed downstairs, wearing a casual outfit. I went back to the fountain, where I threw her and look all over the place in the trees.

"Nothing." I said as I sat on the fountain.

I looked in the waterand saw my reflection and my bright eyes glow. I splashed the water and made it to have ripples, and the water became still again.

"I know you're here, Yuki Cross." I spat.

"You're supose to be in class." She said.

I stood up and turned to look at her, daring her to try and get me. She pulled out her staff and extended it. As I walked towards her, her stance started to become more stiff with every step I make. Now inches away from her, I grab the staff which caused electricity to flow through it.

"What a weak staff you have here..." I said as I pulled it out of her grasp and tossed it to the side where she couldn't reach it.

I could see her, trembling a bit and trying to stay calm. I grabbed her wrist, and pulled her up, almost lifting her up off the ground.

"Listen to me Yuki Cro-"

"Yuki, (F/N)." Kaname said as I let go of her wrist.

She ran over to Kaname sobbing, clinging on to his briliant white school uniform. I Kaname's expression, looking deepy into my eyes, trying to find something that he thinks that is his. (ohhoohoo)

"(F/N)...." He says calmly.

"Don't you ever lay hands of Yuki again... Is that clear?" Though his voice was calm, I could feel that he's enraged with me. I couldn't help but start to feel weak.

"I-I...." As I try to speak the headache and the knots in my stomach start to form back once again, and I start to see things.

I see the two shrinking, and their original bodies become hazy to my vision. A familiar background comes to mind, a home... I see them both looking at me with a hurtful expression.

"No... wait.... p-please..." I feel my face start to heat up and feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't leave me..." I fall on my knees to the dirt. Reality slowly starts to come back to me, but I still see the image.

"(F/N) is everything alright..?" I could see Yuki walk towards me and I shout at her.

"N-No! Stay away from me!" The tears start to fall and I start to break. I see Alice and look at her with desperation.

"Kaname.... please... I'm sorry... don't leave me again..." That's the last thing that happened when I blacked out on the spot.

...... oops.

I'm sorry if there are any errors. I didn't have time to read it over. ;_;