Chapter 5: Outside

As I walked out the class, I took off my shoes and started to walk around. It feels so good! (that's what she said) I felt the clod breeze run through my (H/L), (H/C) hair. I can't believe that this is my first time going outside with no shoes on.

I hugged myself, and I looked around me, admiring everything in sight. Damn, it must feel good to do this every night. I keeled to the ground and picked up a flower. I held it to my nose and smelled the sweetness of it.

I walked to the fountain, and sat on the edge of it, putting my index finger in the water. It feels cold. I decided to stick my whole hand in the water, swishing it around in circles. I softly giggle to myself as I feel like actually jumping into the fountain. As I was about to jump in, I heard a voice as I dropped to the ground.

"I've been waiting for you." Kaname said.

I slightly perked a bit up, looking around. How could he see me!? I don't even know where he is! I now noticed something. He's not even talking to me. I'm so stupid! I saw him on the other side of the fountain with his back towards me.

I shifted a bit to the right to see who he was talking to. Of course, Yuki Cross. I hear a groan, but I didn't quite figure out where it came from. Yet, it was so clear. I look around to find someone standing round. No one.

'C'mon! Just go in the water already~' The voice pouted.

'Wait... you're that voice the took over my body!' I said.

'Pfft, of course I am! But, now is not the time to talk about this right now! Hide in the fountain before you get caught...!' It said before disappearing.

I look over and see that they are walking to my side I quickly panic as I quietly slid into the fountain water. Luckily, the fountain was deep enough to cover my body with the water. But, since the swan was over my head, it poured water all over me, which got irritating.

-Irritating Time Skip-

They're taking so long! All that they were talking about was how their day was going! I mean, could it really be that much!? I was this close to dragging her head in the water!! But soon enough, they finally ended their conversation with a goodbye. Then, Yuki walked away.

"You better get yourself out of the fountain, (F/N)." Kaname said.

"EEEHHH!?!" I quickly shot up and looked up at Kaname, who was looking down at me.

(This is now the time to play the video at the top.)

"YOU KNEW THAT I WAS THERE IN THE FOUNTAIN THE WHOLE TIME!?!" I yelled furiously at him.

I see a smirk in amusement slowly form on his face. 

"I'll go speak to the head master to get you a new uniform (Almost said unicorn)." He said as he walked away.

"What do you mean...?!" I look down at the water and find it red. I stood up and see the my white uniform is now red. I completely forgot about the blood tablets in my pocket! I growl in frustration as I step out of the water, soaked.  

I felt a towel fall on my shoulders as I try to ring out my clothes. I turn around to see Kaname behind me, looking at me. I can see through his emotionless expression. He's curious. There was also something else. But, I can't quite figure it out.

Why do I feel so far away and empty when I am around him? Why does this feel so sad? I wonder if he feels it too... I wonder, did we meet somewhere before? Do you have something to do with me? Damn, these questions.