Chapter 13: Rabbit

'Do you wish to be happy?'

I suddenly awoken. I felt like days, months-- years.. Of course, it wasn't. It was the late night, and I was laying in my bed, starting to sit up and looked around my surroundings. I was in my dorm room at the moon dorms. Someone must have carried me here. How did this happen? The last thing... The last thing I remember is. Oh, no. Everything hit me at once, remembering how I ended up here. Grabbing at my hair, I tug at it harshly. "Why did I do that to her...?"

With a sudden knock on the door, I quickly got up. Maybe a bit too quick. I was extremely light headed, trying to keep myself on my feet as I stumbled towards the door. Opening it, I looked to see Yuki standing in front of me. As I was quickly about to close it, she held at the door, struggling to leave it open. 

"Please...!  I just want to talk to you!" Yuki said, grunting.

"No stop..! Didn't you remember what he said!" I called back at her, almost giving out once more.

"He said not to touch me only! I can still talk to you at least...!"

"No!" With that, I quickly pushed her back and slammed the door, locking it with a sigh escaping.

I drop down to my knees, looking down at the floor before me. What's happening..? What did I see back there? They were all.. Small. Young. Alice, please, tell me.

...

Alice?

A wave of distress surges through my body. I quickly stand up from the ground and rush into the bathroom, looking into the mirror. She's not there. Why isn't she there? Until I remembered. Making a break towards my window, I open it and jump out, running towards the fountain as fast as I could.

"A-Alice..! Alice!" There was nothing. No voices. No call for help in the woods as I searched for her. Until I tripped over a branch, landing down on the dirt... Right in front of it. She was destroyed in her rabbit form. Ripped apart. I screamed in horror, standing up to my feet, looking down at the torn rabbit. She's.. She's gone. My body trembles, tears instantly streaming down my face as I take steps back away from the corpse of the rabbit. 

Walking away with my head pointed down, my feet shuffling against the dirt, the night class stood in front of me, alarmed from my screams. I said nothing, continuing to walk past them all as they ask me what happened. I mumbled "She's gone" over, and over again, until I bump into a body. I look up, the tears dropping from my face as I stare at the one and only-- Kaname. I exhaled sharply. The last person I want to talk to right in front of me. No thanks.

My hand reaches up, pinching at the bridge of my nose. "Not now, I'm mourning over the death of a rabbit." I say coldly to him, going around his body, but feeling something grab at my wrist. "Don't touch me. You don't... You..!" *Jerking my hand away, I started speed walking, hearing the voice of his. 

"I'm sorry for you loss." He spoke, his voice in monotone. I quickly paused in my spot, turning around on one foot, my expression dark and hateful towards him. "You don't even know what I loss. It wasn't just a rabbit. It was-" Cutting myself off, I sniffle, wiping my nose with the sleeve of my uniform and continued walking the other way. Where was I going? No clue, but I didn't want to be near them. Especially him.

All this sudden hatred was towards him. It hurts not to know why. It wasn't just because he didn't know what had died, no-- it was something else. But, what was it? I stop, finally coming to a realisation on where I was going. It was the entrance of the school. I scoff, but hesitate to exit the campus. 

"I want to go... Why can't I just go!?" I yelled at the entrance, more tears streaming down my face. I was alone now. No one to get me through-- No one to tell me about my past. I still couldn't remember, but what I do know for sure is that what I saw before I passed out-- what I said. It had something to do with it. 

Breaking into a sob, I drop down on all fours. I never realized how torn I was over this. Alice protected me. She was going to tell me. But, she's gone. It's over. It's all over! "IT'S ALL OVER!" I scream at the top of my lungs, my nails digging into the dirt.

"Come with me.. Don't you want to be happy? Them-- Those monsters. They don't understand the pain you bare. But, fear not, child. I do..."

I groan in pain, a sudden, painful throb in my head, my eyes shut tight. A vision appears my head. It looks like someone crying... A child to be exact. And a man.. A man with two different eye colors. One blue-- One red. "Rido..." I spat out, standing up from the group, wiping away the tears. 

He stood there in front of me, swiftly grabbing at my face and pulling me towards him. He had a look on his face-- A look of mischief. I grab at his wrist, trying to pull away but only making his grip tighter. 

"My child, (F/N), you want to remember..." His voice sounded calm, yet eerie.

"Get your hands off me, you bastard." I glared up at him, his lips forming to a smile.

"I'm afraid I can't do that... You see, if you want to remember; You'll have to come with me." 

AND NOW WE WAIT ANOTHER YEAR! WOO-