Look Out

Dean picked up Sam and hauled ass to Beacon Hills. She had disappeared, leaving Dean alone in Mystic Falls, all the way across the country from California. Dean had never experienced Elena as a vampire, and he wanted to hope she would hold out and not do anything she would regret, but he had a bad feeling in his stomach.

The brothers were about five minutes outside of Beacon Hills when Dean's phone started ringing. He frustratedly fished it out of his pocket, answering it without looking at the caller ID.

"Elena?" He breathed hopefully.

"Dean?" A scared voice answered him, but it wasn't Elena.

"Lydia? What's going on?" Dean demanded.

"She's here, Dean. Elena's here, and she's different. She took Stiles, and I don't know what to do. We need help." Lydia spoke quickly, her voice shaking with fear.

"We're five minutes out, Lydia. Give me the address, and I'll be there soon." Dean instructed. "Everything's going to be okay, I promise."

Sam watched intently, waiting for Dean to explain. He was worried for Elena, but also the kids in Beacon Hills. Elena was dangerous; she could have already killed Stiles.

Dean looked at his phone when he received the text, saving it to maps, and putting the phone back to his ear.

"That's where she took him. We're all headed there now to try and get him back."

"Lydia, wait. Wait for us. Silver won't hurt her, and you don't have the right weapons, okay Lydia?" Dean tried, but she wasn't listening.

"It's too late, Dean. It's already dark, there's no time!" Lydia countered, and then the call cut.

Dean tightened his grip on the wheel, stepping on the gas. Sam looked at him incredulously.

"Dean, you were already going twelve over the speed limit."

Dean ignored him, watching the speedometer go from sixty-eight to eighty-nine in a matter of seconds.

They followed the map to a building somewhere in Beacon Hills, pulling up to a vine-littered gate, and getting out. Sam grabbed their duffle bag full of weapons, and they ran to the already opened iron gate. They heard what sounded like fighting on the other side, and the brothers shared a wary glance before bursting into the action.

Through the dark, they saw a group of kids, all fighting with all they had against someone right in the middle. On the side, there was a boy, Stiles, who was unconscious, a deep looking bite on his neck. Lydia crouched next to him, watching the battle with scared eyes. Dean surveyed the skirmish, his eyes landing on the antagonist in the middle, currently sinking her teeth into Isaac's shoulder.

Elena.

Dean's gaze hardened as he saw what the woman he loved was really capable of. Kira ran at her from behind, katana raised, but Elena heard her coming. She let go of Isaac, turning on her heel, and knocked the breath out of Kira, catching her sword as she dropped it.

Dean saw Allison draw her bow, using her last arrow. She took a deep breath and fired it, the tip connecting in Elena's chest. Elena froze, glancing down at the arrow, before looking over at Allison. She narrowed her eyes, shaking her head as she pulled the arrow from it's place in her heart.

Allison suddenly got a really bad feeling. She watched as Elena dropped the arrow onto the ground, leaving Allison defenseless. And then suddenly she was just right in front of her, moving so quickly, no one saw her until the blade was driven through Allison's stomach.

Allison gasped, her hand immediately moving to wrap around the blade, and she saw Elena smile evilly as she removed it. Allison staggered, not seeing where Elena disappeared to, before losing her balance and falling.