Chapter 12

Lauren's POV

"You better open this fucking door right now Lucy!" I yelled while banging on her door.

After Camila and I watched some movies, ate a shit-ton of junk food, and cuddled on her bed for the rest of the day I kissed her good night and waited until she fell asleep to leave. I could still feel her soft lips on mine due to the many times that we kissed this evening. She looked so cute and peaceful when she slept that I didn't want to leave just so I could admire her beauty all night. I will do that one day, but tonight wasn't that day. I had a problem to fix and that problem is Lucy fucking Hale. I can't believe she found out about Camila, and where she lived and every thing. How the hell did she get in her house anyway? A vampire cannot enter a house unless they are invited in.

"I know you're in there so either you open this goddamn door or I will!" Fuck it. I don't have the patience for this shit. I kicked her door down and started searching the house for her. Lucy's house was located a few miles away from mine, so it didn't take me a long time to find it. It was a medium sized house, two floors, with pool in the backyard. How she built a pool in the middle of the woods? I have no clue.

"Aw Celeste I knew you would come back to me." It was when I reached a guest room that I heard her voice, I turned around and there she was. She was sucking on a lollipop, while leaning against the door frame with a huge smirk on her face.

"I didn't come her for you Lucy and I never will. Now why the fuck did you go after Camila the other day?" I asked, wanting to know why she hurt her before ripping her head off. She took her lollipop out of her mouth, making a popping sound after.

"You see now my feelings are hurt because you didn't even ask how I was. What happened to your manners you were so polite when we were dating."

"Why did you go after Camila?" I asked in a more demanding tone ignoring her comment.

"Oh shut the fuck up about her already don't you see I'm trying to make a conversation with you here."

"I didn't come here for small talk now answer me my patience is starting to run low." In a flash she was in front of me with her lips on my ear.

"I always loved it when you took control." She whispered. I quickly pushed her off me making her body slam hard against the wall.

"Come near me again and I promise I won't be so gentle next time. Now why did you go after Camila? How did you even get into her house anyway?"

"We don't see each other for years and this is how you treat me? How sweet of you." She said, her voice anything but charming. Sweet to her? Not a chance.

"There was no reason for me to come back. Why waste my time." Her face hardened hurt by my words. "I tried to get away from you but you somehow seemed to have found a way back into my life again. Now answer the question I'm sure we both have better things to do then look at each others faces."

"Why don't you figure it out yourself since you know the answer to everything." She spit back.

"I already know you're crazy Lucy now I don't have time to list out why you because that will take me forever. Now talk before I make you talk." I took a menacing step forward crossing my arms over my chest.

"And how exactly will you make me talk?" She asked with a suggestive smile. I lifted her up by her neck and threw her across the room, her body hitting a cabinet.

"Now talk." She let out a chuckle as she stood up. This is anything but funny.

"You're slower than a turtle Celeste. But I'll put you up to speed. Remember your little dispute with Zac?"