Chapter 4

Camila's POV

I was walking down the familiar path to my house. The dirty, gum stained sidewalk getting bumbled by my combat boots. They really aren't my kind of style but in this cold whether my worn out converse weren't going to cut it today. Have you ever had one of those crazy, completely out of the blue temperature changes in your state? Well today was Florida's day and I was not liking it. Going from the sunny, warm sunshine to the cold, nasty wind was absolutely awful for me. I don't know maybe Florida is on its period or something and Miami is suffering the hormonal changes. I hid my face in my jacket to protect it from the harsh winds that blew my way, but kept my eyes uncovered so I can see where I'm going. YES! I'm only a couple more blocks away from my house, come on Camila tumblr is calling you! A sudden burst of energy washed over me at the thought of my laptop on my bed waiting for me. My pace quickened as I held my books tighter to my chest as I began to hear multiple footsteps behind me, but ignored them thinking it was just another person trying to get home. Next thing I knew I fell face first on the cold ass floor knocking my books across the floor, as I laid there I heard laughter coming from behind me. I turned around and came in sight with the one and only Wesley and Keaton Stormberg. How did they catch up with me so fast? I let out a sigh as I got up and dusted myself off and started picking up my books. Once I had them all in my grasp they were smacked down to the floor again. What the actual fuck..

"What is your problem? Go home!" I said to Keaton's grinning face. 

"You know what my problem is? You're my fucking problem. Why you had to come to our school and ruin it you worthless bitch." His voice growled full of hatred. Wow...I never knew someone could dislike me so much. Come on girl say something back, don't let them see you hurt.

"Like you're any better you stupid cunt. And how do you even know what goes on in school? You're hardly there!" His face grew hard and his hands balled up into fist. I took a step back feeling my stomach turn and my wall slowly start to fall down. I felt my back come into contact with a hard body, I jumped at the sudden contact and let out a scream making my heart rate quicken. When I turned around I came face to face with Wesley, he had his arms crossed and his stupid smile plastered on his face.

"Aww is little Karla scared?" 

"Don't call me that." I demanded through clenched teeth. He knows I don't like being called that.

"Or what KARLA? What you going to do KARLA?" He said poking my shoulder ever time he said my name. My anger just kept getting worse and worse, these dickheads don't know when to stop. I smacked his hand away and his smile quickly faded. 

"You fucking bitch don't you dare lay your dirty hands on me again!" He yelled while rubbing the back of his hands in his jeans. Then I felt someone lift me off the ground and I started squirming trying to get off their grip.

"Let go off me!" He just laughed at me.

"Shut up. Hey Wesley whe-" He got interrupted by a voice that came behind us. When we turned around there was no one there.

"Over here you bums." A husky feminine voice said. Wait, that voice sounds familiar. Wesley and Keaton were looking for the person while i was still off the ground ugh.

"Can you put me down!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up no one cares!" Keaton said while shaking me. I felt my eyes begin to sting this was just to much. Why me? Why now? Out of no where a figure passed by at lightening and a girl appeared behind Wesley. My jaw dropped and my eyes grew wide at what was in front of me. There stood a red eyed girl with long black hair starring at the back of Wesley's head, while her lips was in a tight line and her face displayed pure anger. Wesley was totally oblivious at the figure standing behind him, he looked at us weird and raised an eyebrow. The same girl in my dream.