Chapter 7

Camila's POV

Celeste? Who the hell is Celeste? That name doesn't ring a bell at all. Lauren seemed to stiffen and I heard her release a faint hiss as I used her body to hide mines. Her leather jacket opened up a bit, hiding me more from the intimidating five guys standing in front of us. Now that I come to think of it I've never seen them around here at all. 

"What do you want and how do you know me?" Lauren asked coldly. Her body was as stiff as a board and  I felt some heat radiate from her body. That's weird.

"Listen Celeste, or should I say Princess Jauregui of the Vincent Kingdom, we know about your little secret and it won't go unseen by our kind. But before we get to talking let me introduce you to my pack. Would be rude if I didn't right?" Princess Jauregui of the Vincent Kingdom. What? The mysterious light-brown haired boy said and winked at Lauren in the end. I don't like him now. He spoke with confidence, a little to much confidence. What am I missing here? "I'm Zac." I think he's the leader. He talks way to much.

"I'm Justin." The guy with an owl and other tattoos I can't decipher on his left arm said.

"I'm Ross." The one with shaggy blonde hair piped up.

"Cody." The Australian looking one said.

"I'm Austin. Can we get this over with I'm starving here." The boy with hazel looking eyes demanded. One thing that they all were was buff, wow, not to mention pretty cute too. I know this is not the time to check out five random guys but I just couldn't pull my gaze away from them. Another hiss escaped Lauren's body and I pulled away from my trance. Wait. . . get over what?

"Now Austin be patient I have to catch up with my long lost friend Celeste over here." Austin sighed crossing his arms sending a scowl in Zac's direction. He walked right in front of Lauren with a grin on his face while I'm sure Lauren shot him dangers through her glasses.

"So how you been Celeste?"

"Perfect until you dumb dogs arrived." Dogs? No please don't tell me they're. . . werewolves. He did introduce them as his pack so it kind of made sense. I hope they aren't because I don't think I can handle another mythical creature just yet. He just chuckled at her response, but his happy face quickly changed into one of pure hate. 

"Watch your mouth you nasty bloodsucker if you don't want you're little mate over there gone in a matter of seconds." He said through gritted teeth and sent a wave of chills down spine.

"Lay one of your dirty paws on her and I will make sure to get rid of you myself." She spat back with anger evident in her husky voice. 

"What? You're not going to call you're little clan this time?"

"What are you talking about?" 

He let out a fake laugh. "Don't act like you don't remember. The day you and your stupid clan almost wiped out my family for no reason. I will get my revenge on you Celeste, even if it's the last thing I do."

"You know exactly what you and you're family did was wrong and you have no right to get angry of something you started." He released a growl a little louder than before which caused his pack to walk to his side. I saw Lauren's hand that was covering my body ball up into a fist, I gentle grabbed it and felt her fist loosen up under my touch and take a deep breath. Her getting in a fight was the last thing I wanted right now. 

"Shut up! You scumbags just think you run everything and are better than everyone so anything that you don't like is all of a sudden a crime. Mark my words Celeste this isn't the last time we will meet. Come on boys." He nodded his head over to the exit and they started their way out.