Preview

"You Dumbass!"

"You'll regret ever being born!"

"Go home no one wants you here!"

These were just a few of the wonderful things I was told at school by the "Popular Crew". They were made up of the jocks, cheerleaders, snobby rich girls/guys, and the usual followers desperate to fit in. My usual clients were the three douche bag brothers Drew, Keaton, and Wesley; with the top bitches of the school Cece, Jennel, and Ashley. They've been making my 2 years left in Union High School harder and harder to finish, but it always wasn't like this. Everything was running smoothly for me until they came up to me the beginning of my sophomore year and asked me if I wanted to be part of their click, obviously I said no. I wasn't going to be an egoist bitch who wanted attention all the time every second of the day. They obviously weren't used to rejection because they all looked like I just stole all the food from their refrigerator and left it full of socks. Ashley got in my face and told I would regret it, I still don't regret it but they sure are good in making people feel like shit.

Today it hit me harder than any other day and when school ended I ended going straight to the woods. I know it sounds weird and your probably thinking, "What the hell is a 16 year old girl doing roaming the woods alone?" but I go to a certain place in the woods. There is an area where there is a little waterfall, fresh grass, and beautiful flowers everywhere. I absolutely love it. My parents took me and sister here on a camping trip a few years ago and I have fallen in love with it ever since. Now I go there to clear my mind and relax, appreciating the calming sounds of nature massage my body.

As soon as I took the all to familiar passage to my hide out I threw my bag on the ground and plopped down on the soft grass. Why did they have to so mean? I did nothing to them and they decide to bully me everyday? Ugh!

I held my eyelids closed refusing to let a tear fall. To distract myself I started to hum "Lego House" By the ginger angel, Ed Sheeran, he always calmed me down.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I started to sob feeling the lyrics bring out my emotions.

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love!

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now-

I let out a violent scream and started crying in my hands, letting out all of the sadness and stress out. All the names, pushes, and rumors about me were just getting to much to handle. It's hard to stay strong all the time, it's hard to have that tough girl attitude at school when I'm the complete opposite.

"Why can't they just leave me alone!? Just because I didn't want to join their stupid fucking, dumbass group of attention whores so now I became their favorite target, and now that they found out about me being bi it just got worst! Ugh! I just-"