Chapter 9

Camila's POV

After Lauren left all I was able to do was stare at my ceiling with my hands behind my head, and reminisce today's awesome events with a
smile on my face. To think that such a hectic day could end on such a positive note. I still can't wrap my finger over the idea that me, the extremely boring, wattpad loving nerd, is suppose to be in a relationship with a vampire. Not to mention that this vampire is the princess of the freaking vampire kingdom! I tried pinching myself to see if it was all a dream, but this is in fact my life now. What if my life is going to be like Bella from Twilight! That would be so cool right? Camila shut up that would never happen. Shesh way to ruin the mood conscience.

But there is one thing that has been squirming in the back of my mind. I've read a couple of vampire stories on wattpad and the mate always ends up getting "marked" by the vampire to show that they are in fact theirs. I'm not ready to get a tattoo yet, and that idea scares the crap out of me. Not the getting of the tattoo part but the biting of Lauren's sharp fangs is what does. I know I was already bitten by her but that was different; there she was healing me, and here she was claiming me. I took a deep breath to calm down my wild thoughts and changed into my pajamas, which just consisted of some shorts and an over sized T-shirt. I'll shower in the morning I was to lazy to do it now.

"Much better." I mumbled as I snuggled into my covers and grabbed my stuffed lion Lenny. There is no way I could sleep without him. Last but not least I grabbed my phone and opened up my favorite app, wattpad. Reading from here always helps me fall asleep, and sleep more peacefully. I spent two hours reading a story called 'After' and my eyes were burning like crazy. Good job wattpad. I quickly plugged in my phone to its charger, and closed my eyes. Right when I was about to enter my dream I heard her voice.

I'll see you in the morning gorgeous. Good night.

A huge grin invaded my face as I felt it get warm. I buried my face in my pillow to hide my blush even though I knew she wasn't with me. I'm going to have to get used to her sweet comments, and mind messages because there are a lot more to come. Ugh. This girl, no, this vampire girl, yeah, makes me feel so many different emotions. AND I JUST MEET HER. You know that feeling you get when your crush notices you for the first time? Well that's exactly how I feel. The only difference being that this isn't the first time she notices me. What if this is some voodoo vampire shit and-be quiet and message her back! Oh yeah! Wow your mind can really occupy you huh? I closed my eyes and sent her one last message before going to sleep.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow Lauren. Good night.

Lauren's POV

My heart was literally about to jump out of my chest right now. His eyes were dark red, meaning he was angry right now, and they always gave me the creeps because they were so intense. That's why he is the king right! I wiped the small grass strands off my clothes with my hands, and then ran them through my hair in as an attempt to calm me down. It was literally impossible to read his facial expression right now, so I just stood there waiting for him to do something. Harry was now next to me and I could feel his nervousness.

"What the heck do you guys think you are doing?" Our father asked. His tall, muscular body standing with authority. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Hey dad! I just went to meet up with Lauren here and . . . got a little to excited to bring her back I guess." Harry said.

Nice one bro.

Our father just shook his head with his arms crossed and gave his all to familiar smirk, signaling that he wasn't mad anymore. Thank god.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack Harry. I thought we were being attacked or something."