Chapter 2

Camila's POV 

Thank God it was finally lunch time, not only did I get to eat but I got to see my girls.

"HEY CHANCHO"

"HEY CHEECHEE!" I yelled back at Dinah pulling her into a strong embrace. She was definitely one of my best friends and I don't think I could've lived without her.

"Where are the rest of the girls?"

"They should be coming any second now...OH! There they are!" She yelled pointing at Ally and Normani as they entered the cafeteria.

"Manibear! Allycat! Hi!" I yelled while wobbling over to them and giving each of them a tight hug. We got our lunch and sat down at our table at the back of the cafeteria. I liked to be as far away from the jocks since they sit in the front, for obvious reasons.

"PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA! I LOVE PIZZA!" I sang while sitting down next to Dinah and taking a bite out of my food. The girls looked at me like I was I had three heads, but then they started cracking up at my eagerness. I smiled and continued eating my lunch. 

"So girls anything interesting happened to ya'll today? Ally asked.

"Well... Arin asked me out in English class today!" Normani squealed with a huge smile on her face.

"Finally the guy grew some balls! He has never stopped checking you out ever since the first day of school." Dinah exclaimed.

"Really? Wow I never noticed... I thought I was the shy one." Normani said putting her head down blushing.

"AWWW! Little Manibear is in looove!" I said while pinching her cheek, she smacked my hands away and started eating her lunch. I guess this is a good time to tell them about my dream. They might know what it meant.

"Well..." I said putting my pizza down. Should I really tell them? Yes! Spit it out already! You know you want to. Ugh shut up conscience. They all stopped what they were doing and waited for me to continue.

"This morning I had this dream that I was in this dark room with this mysterious girl. She then came out of nowhere and crashed my body onto the wall and pinned my hands above my head. She looked me straight in the eyes and said 'Hi'. Of course I said hi back, and then she asked me how I was. It was so weird because who slams you to a wall and then asks you how you feel? Mind you I've never met this girl in my life. Anyways, after that we looked into each others eyes for a long time. Her eyes, they were this beautiful shade of green that I have never seen before. I felt like I could stare at them forever. Well after our stare down she started kissing my neck and told me not to give up."

"Did you stop her?" Ally interrupted.

"I was getting there! So um... I didn't stop her because it felt so good and I didn't have the urge to stop her. The scary part was that after a while I felt fang type teeth graze my neck, they were sharp but they didn't hurt me. She told me not to give up again but she said my name this time. I started rambling and asking her questions like, how does she know my name and where did she come from when all of a sudden she kisses me-"

"OMG MILA YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS IN A DRE-" I slapped my hand on Dinah's mouth stopping her from yelling and further embarrassing me in front of the whole school. I swear this girl has no filter.

"Dinah stop yelling! And yes maybe, but let me finish."

"OK."

"After I rambled on she kissed me and it felt so right, and so real." A wave of goose pumps ran through my body while thinking about it. "She let go of my hands and I deepened the kiss. Long story short it turned into a full make out session. When we broke apart I stared into her eyes and saw that they were red". Everyone's eyes widen as they moved to the edge of their seats a little. "Yes I know crazy right! They were a dark shade of red and I was so confused because I've only seen red eyes on vampires. A vampire!? Then she told me not to give up again and that's when I woke up". I felt some weight being lift off my shoulders now that I've shared it.