Chapter 13

A/N: *One eternity later*     

Lauren's POV

A peaceful afternoon was quickly turned into a huge disaster. Before I could react I was thrown across the restaurant, straight through a window. I could hear the screams and stomping from everyone evacuating the restaurant. After I took a piece of glass out from my shoulder I quickly thought of a plan. Camila's friends don't know I'm a vampire and I can't risk getting caught.

"Lauren!" Fuck that. I ran into the restaurant to see the girls being dragged to the back by Zac's dogs.

"Camila!" I was about to run after her but Zac was quickly to step in front of me.

"Now where do you think you're going?"

"Get the fuck out of my way before I break your neck and end your sorry excuse of a life." He took one step closer.

"You really think you can kill me that easily Celes-" I don't have time for small talk. I shut him up by jabbing my arm inside his chest and grabbing his heart. His face emitted pure terror as his dull brown eyes stared at my cold red eyes. 

"Now tell me where they went or I'll kill them all and save you for last." 

"You wouldn't dare." I twisted his heart causing him to growl in pain and drop to one knee.

"Now!" I yelled in his face.

"Forest and storage closet." He muttered weakly. I pulled my hand out of his chest and ran to the storage closet. No one was ever going to hurt Camila, I promised I would keep her safe, and that's exactly what I was going to do.

I ran back to where I saw one of Zac's guys dragging Camila across the kitchen floor, and pushed her into a closet. Right when he shut the door on her I grabbed him by his little neck and threw him on the stove, lucky for me it was on. The young wolf yelled in pain as he laid on the hot grill.

"This will be the first and last time that you lay a hand on her you stupid piece of shit." I threw him on the floor ready to break every bone in his body, but he escaped from my grasp and tackled me to the floor. I easily pushed him off me and grabbed him by his neck and snapped it, throwing him into the oven to burn. I never liked that dumb dog.

I opened the door to see a frightened Camila pacing around the room frantically. I pulled her in my arms and she grabbed my shirt, drenching it in her tears. She was shaking and crying uncontrollably. I'm going to kill Zac.

"It's alright Camz. I'm here you're safe I promise. " I held her like my life depended on it.

"I don't...it all ha-happened so fast." She mumbled into my chest. 

"I know sweetheart I'm sorry you had to go through that. I promise you're safe now." I kissed the top of her head and held her, whispering sweet words to her, until she calmed down. Then I remembered.

The girls. I had to save them, but I couldn't leave Camila's side. I need back up.

HARRY! Listen to me we don't have much time. Gather the others and get to the pizza shop on Main St. Zac and his gang tried kidnapping Camila and her friends. Camila is with me but I don't know where the other girls are. Zac told me his dogs were bringing them to the forest. Please help.

We're on it.

I let out a breath of relief. 

"Hey. Where are the rest of the girls?" Camila asked, her voice raspy from crying. Her fear still evident in her brown eyes, but she seemed to relax and calm down.

"My clan is on there way to get them. They'll be alright." She wrapped her arms around my neck and I hugged her back twice as hard. "Thank you so much." She said in a shaky voice. I pulled away from the hug so I could cup her face, whipping away a stray tear with my thumb.