Chapter 8

HI LOVES

Okay quick and informative Author's Note.

1) FRIDAY UPDATE THIS WEEK. A girl has lines to remember for the play at school.

2) NORMANI ACTUALLY GOT A PUPPY CKSINSDND Bitch I am Raven Baxter, don't fight me on this.

3) Should this story have smut or neigh 😏 ? Bc I realized it while I noticed I had 69 comments. Lol. I'm childish.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________

"Hey Ally, this is Ma-" But she was cut off by the abrupt sensation of Ally's lips upon Normani's.

Claiming what was hers.

~~~

Normani dropped the wine glass in her hands, a monstrous shatter erupting as it hit the ground. She didn't know why it happened or even blatantly remember when it happened. Normani didn't remember how instinctively her hands held the Mexican girl's cheeks as her eyes fluttered shut. But all she could remember was Ally placing her lips upon hers.

Once the two pulled away, Ally wrapped her arms around Normani, embracing her in a tight hug.

"You look beautiful Mani" She sweet talked as she purred into the colored girl's chest. The younger girl smelled very nice that evening.

Normani glanced down at the girl wide-eyed, still not believing what just happened, "T-Thank you"

"And- oh look," Ally glanced up at Masi, "Hi. Who are you ?" Ally knew exactly who he was, she had that sarcastic tone behind her voice that only Masi seemed to notice.

"I'm Thomas. You can call me Masi"

"Messy, right," Ally internally smirked as she stuck her hand out, "Hi, I'm Ally"

The curly haired boy rose an eyebrow, "Oh, so you're the Special Ally, I've heard about ?"

"I guess I am" This time Ally smirked at the boy but it was immediately wiped off her face as she was dragged by her arm away from the situation. Simultaneously Camila pulled Normani in the other direction.

~~~

"Ally, what the hell was that ?!" Lauren growled as her and the Polynesian sat Ally down, "You just kissed Normani"

"I did" The oldest girl nonchalantly picked at her fingernails.

"Why ?!" Dinah and Lauren screamed in unison, making the Mexican girl flinch.

Ally stared at the floor shamefully, hearing the scolding tone in both girl's voices, "W-well Lauren told me that-"

"Oh my God" The Cuban girl groaned as she ran her fingers through her hair. It was always her fault in a situation.

Dinah disregarded Lauren and scooted herself next to Ally on the couch, "Ally, why did you kiss Normani ?"

The Mexican girl fiddled with her fingers, "Because Lauren told me that kissing shows everybody that the person is theirs"

"So you were claiming Mani ?" Dinah asked, trying to piece everything together.

"Yeah. Normani is my owner. She's treating Masi like she does to me and it makes me mad. I met Normani first, not him. She's my owner"