Chapter 13

2K READS ! 2 THOUSAND READS OMFG. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. EVEN THOSE WHO I THINK DON'T READ BUT END UP COMMENTING AND MAKE ME SMILE.

Since I love you all so much, I decided on making an unnecessarily long Normally chapter.

Comment your fav parts love ;)

Enjoy~
_______________________________________

"Wait wait, I have to do what ?"

"Occupy her dammit !" Normani kept bouncing her eyes from her two Cuban and tall Polynesian friends to the kitchen opening, "Just occupy her while I set everything up !"

"So we're decoys ?"

The brown skin girl groaned, "It's not that damn difficult guys ! You guys just distract Ally while I go shopping and get things"

"Why don't you just take her with you ?" Camila asked.

"Yeah Mani ?" Lauren backed up.

The Polynesian girl picked at her nails, bored by the whole discussion, "Normani, I have plans. Can you hurry this up ?"

"I'm going to take Ally out on a date"

"Plans cancelled !" The second oldest girl's statement brought everyone's attention back upon her, "Normani why didn't you just say so ?!"

The truth was that the brown skin girl was scared to say so. Ever since she heard that Ally wanted to go out be romantic, her mind had exploded in an array of ideas. It was just that she felt they wouldn't be enough for the Mexican girl. Just last night when the two were damned near asleep, the perfect date idea blossomed in her mind. Although it was extremely cliche, she was sure it would go down as perfect.

"I'm using the gift Madame Ginestra gave the team for winning. For once she actually came through"

Camila continued to squeal at the thought of her ship taking the first big steps. She would run over her ex with a tow truck to see this happen (not like she wouldn't run over his Dorito ass, but you get the statement).

"Alright ! So what do we have to do ? Keep me informed, tell me details, I'm the captain of this ship; I must know"

Dinah scuffed at Camila's statement, "Captain ? Girl please, I'm captain. I was the one who had to stabilize Mani after the unexpected kiss"

"You captain ?" Lauren rose her eyebrow up at her younger friend, "I had to be with her when we lost Ally and she nearly went into cardiac arrest !"

"Quite frankly I own half of the ship and live with the other half so, you guys can't say shit"

While the trio continued to argue and debate their position in the "Normally ship"; trying to find point out all the outrageous reasons, Normani sat there terrified of the thought of Ally waking up in any minute. She knows how curious Ally can be and if she even gets a snippet of the conversation, she'd be S.O.L.

"Guys shut the fuck up !" The dancer growled, her heart rate increasing immensely, "I'm going to go get everything and call when it's time"

Normani stood up, grabbed her purse alongside Camila's wrist, "C'mon Mila. We have no time to waste"

"Ha ! Told you guys ! She's taking the captain with her !"

"No, I'm taking Camila with me because she's the size closest to Ally. We're going clothes shopping first. Now stop wasting time, come on"

The statement immediately dropped the smile on the younger Cuban's face and placed it on her menacing friends. Everyone knew Camila hated being the test dummy for anything, especially being Normani's test dummy. Their choices never clashed and they both ended up arguing. Don't even get them started on the Summer of '07 at Macy's.