Chapter 27

HEY LOVES ❤️

This story is a tear in my heart *Tyler Joseph voice*

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________

"Are you saying that Normani's afraid of judgement ?" Alessia asked as she sipped her juice. Her and Ally had been talking for a solid hour and it only made the Mexican's emotions even more rattled.

"It makes so much more sense Ale," Ally started as she began pacing around the room with the tablet, "She rarely holds my hand in public and when she does, it's discrete. Only kisses me on occasional times. She literally whispers pet names to me. But worst of all, she acts like showing love is some type of plague."

The olive skinned girl put down her drink, "If it's like that, why have you put up with it for so long ?"

"Because I love her." Ally chocked out. She had been wanting to say it for so long but she wasn't sure, with the the things going on now, that it'd be right.

"Well what I'm seeing here is," Alessia cleared her throat dramatically, "That she's afraid to display love in public and you're extremely upset about it."

"Damn straight I'm upset about it ! I'm in some type of one-sided relationship and it's stressful," Ally sighed before nearly throwing herself into the hammock, "I need a break."

The Italian girl nearly chocked on the juice she was drinking, "A break ?! Woah woah Kid, a break from Normani ? That'd break her."

"Everything just seems like too much, maybe I do need a little break. A little vacation, huh ?"

"Ally, look. I think you should talk to Normani about this before you start deciding to go all Bahama bound on everyone. Being in the closet is a hard thing to do and nobody can truly just spontaneously come out with it. Maybe she's afraid of the pain you'll go through with her being judged."

"But I'm not afraid," Ally cried out, "I don't care what other people think ! It's just Normani and I, not Normani and I and the 7 billion people in the world. I love her, not the rest of the world."

"Well just talk to her. Normani, even though she can be extremely protective, does love you. You can see it in her eyes that she really does. Just talk to her, please."

Ally sighed once again and shut her eyes, trying to weigh her options. She truly did want to fix this mess because she didn't like being thrown into the closet with her.

"Fine, I'll go talk to her. But anything that goes wrong, I'm blaming you."

Alessia smiled at the girl, "Don't worry, I'll be here."

The Mexican slowly made her way out of the art room to see the living room and dining room empty. She suddenly heard screams coming from Camila's room and guessed everyone had moved into there. She was going to open the door and join until she heard Normani yell her name out. What was going on in there ?

~

"Fuck dude ! What the fuck ?! GOD !" Normani screamed out as she angrily slammed Camila's pillow down onto her bed and repeated punched it out of anger. Why the hell did Ally just lash out at her ? She didn't even do anything !

Dinah boredly examined her nail, "Are you done yet Mani ?"

"Fuck you !" Normani screamed out as she continued to hit the pillow. Ally kirking off on her truly did hit a nail in her for some reason. She was pissed.

"Normani, you've been hitting my pillow for the past six minutes. Are you finally going to stop ?"

The brown skin girl let out one aggressive punch before stopping, heavy breaths leaving her lips. All three of her friends gave her a questioning look, not understanding for the sudden outburst.