Chapter 23

HELLO LOVES ❤️

Here is part two to the beloved Normally Christmas.

I hope everyone has a wonder Christmas Eve, Christmas, and/or Kwanzaa and/or had a nice Hanukkah. If you don't celebrate those holidays, I hope you have a good rest of your week lol.

This chapter is loosely based on the song Winter Things by Ariana Grande.

DOWNLOAD CHRISTMAS AND CHILL ON ITUNES

As usual, I love you guys :)

Enjoy~

______________________________________________

"Guys this is serious !" Normani quietly shushed as she adjusted the grip on her phone. She was currently in a video chat with Camila, Dinah, and Lauren. The dancer had no complete ideas as to what to get the older girl; she had thousands upon thousands of ideas but none of them would suffice.

Camila's pixelated face seemed to be shaking in its tiny box, "Mani, how the hell can you forget a gift ?"

"Same way you forgot mine last year Camz" Lauren pouted next to her. The two Cuban girls were actually in the apartment playing videos games together as usual.

Dinah scuffed, she actually being in her own box, "You can't forget what you didn't buy"

"Oh my God ! You lied to me !!" Lauren screeched at the girl next to her, "You said you'd ordered something for me and it didn't show up on time !"

"It didn't show up at all," Dinah chuckled.

"Guys this is serious. Mani needs our help," Camila turned her head back towards her laptop screen, "What ideas do you have ?"

Normani rubbed her neck, "Well I was thinking about a necklace-"

"Cliche, next" Lauren fixed her hair boredly.

"Okay, I was thinking about a pair of boots"

Dinah clapped her hands, "Shoes yes ! Key to a girl's heart !"

The Cuban-Mexican shook her head, "No Dinah, not to Ally's heart. That's literally like buying a dog a collar. They can wear it but it doesn't mean much to them"

"Normani these ideas are all boring. Do something extravagant !" Lauren threw up jazz hands for emphasis.

"I can't be extravagant !" Normani mimicked the jazz hands, unenthusiastically, "On a broke person's budget"

"Start a GoFundMe for the present. Say you need a diaphragm transplant" Dinah stated, examining her nails nonchalantly.

"Okay no. Mani do what you think she'd never expect yet appreciate. Listen to her, go for the smallest things" Camila's sincerity really touched the dancer's heart.

Normani put her hand over her heart, "Aww Mila, that was so cute"

"Who knew Walz could be so passionate ?"

Camila smiled sheepishly, "What can I say guys ? I'm a hopeless romantic"

"Ayo Ralph, stop being difficult and wife the girl up already ! Camren isn't gonna sail itself !"

The brown skin girl's eyes widened, "Alright, this is where I leave"

"You know what ? I don't understand everyone's love for Camren ! We're just friends !"

"Just shut up and love each other dammit !"

Camila shook her head and waved goodbye to her best friend and gave her a thumbs up for good luck. Normani smiled and blew the girl a kiss; the two girls trying to ignore the arguing green eyed girl and Polynesian.