Chapter 15

This chapter kind of makes no senses. I guess you can call it a filler chapter :/

Have fun with this nonsense guys !

Enjoy~

_______________________________

"Zee, read the it !" Camila demanded, slamming her fist down.

Normani pointed her finger sternly at the mixed girl, "Zendaya don't you read that !"

"See... I'd rather not be in the middle of this debate-"

"Zendaya !" Camila and Normani shouted at the girl, causing her to flinch.

In a matter of a couple hours, Camila and Normani were bickering back and forth, Dinah nearly sent the girls to Arkansas, Lauren was set in the middle of everything, Zendaya became the new Siri, and Ally still didn't get her milkshake. How did this all happen ?

~~~

Hours Prior

To say the car ride was awkward would be an understatement to the Cuban girl. When the girl stepped into the vehicle with Ally and Normani, the thick tension nearly slapped her directly on the cheek. Nobody was speaking to one another nor was anyone trying to. When she tried to bring up the conversation; both girls would just dryly respond with a one-word answer.

"So, I had to proof read Shawn's essay today. That boy makes a valid point but he surely does not know how to spell. He spelled stupid wrong ! How do you spell stupid wrong ?" Camila laughed at the memory but the joyful noise faded into the tension; the Cuban girl not receiving a response from either girls in the front seats.

The brunette scratched her neck awkwardly, "Jesus, what the hell happened ? I don't like this tension"

"Nothing Camila," Normani responded almost robotically, "Are we all still on for dinner tonight ?"

"Umm, yeah. Of course. The real question is are you guys still up from dinner ? You both are giving me this dead vibe. What the hell happened ?"

Visibly, both girls flinched at the mention of something, "Yeah, yeah of course. What about you Ally ?"

The Mexican girl nodded too quickly for liking. She hadn't spoken ever since the car started moving and planned to keep it that way. She didn't understand what just happened between her and Normani and was too embarrassed to ask.

A nasty scowled drew its way across Camila's face as she folded her arms, "Okay, what the hell happened ? You two are hiding something"

"Nothing to hide Camren" Normani sassed trying to advert the topic from the two.

"Camren isn't going to save you this time Normani. I'm going to find out what happened"

"I'm sure you will Mila," The car turned into the complex, "But first you're going to have to have something to look for"

Swiftly, the brown skin girl got out of the car and angrily stomped her way to the apartment; leaving behind the two Hispanic girls. Rage flooded through the Cuban girl's body at Normani's attitude. They were best friends and she was getting angry at her for worrying about her ?

"God, why does she have to be such a bitch ?!" Camila grumbled as she slammed her door harshly, also stomping her way up to the apartment. In the midst of the drama, Ally sat quietly in the front seat, unable to say anything.

This was not heading in the right direction.

~~~

"You get the door !"