Chapter 20

HELLO LOVES ❤️

I'm omw to a party rn, so this gonna be a quick A/N

Who do you want to be the Normally Captain ?

Enjoy~
________________________________________________

"Normani that was completely unnecessary !" Lauren scolded as she blocked the girl from exiting the kitchen, "Do you even think before you do things ?!"

The brown skin girl put her weight on one hip and looked up at the girl, "I see nothing wrong with what I did"

"Dawg ! You freaking shovel girl socked her ! I can't believe I didn't get that on video !" Dinah added in beside her roommate.

Zendaya ran her finger through her curls, "I got on my Snapchat ! I was tryna post some Zendinah but I guess I ended up recording WWE Live"

"Ooh babe lemme see !"

"Me too, scoot over !"

"Cuz-it, NORMANI NO !" Lauren grabbed her friend by her collar and pulled her back to her spot, "You're lucky she's not pressing charges !"

It wasn't that bad, was it ?

~~~

Tension.

The only word to describe the midst of that movie night. Alessia and Normani had been at each other's throats the entire time trying to get Ally's love. Alessia had wrapped her arms around Ally's shoulder while Normani had it wrapped around her waist. Alessia would play a catching popcorn game with Ally while Normani would feed her. Everything was a huge competition for the girls.

"Can somebody explain to me why we're watching Mulan ?" Dinah questioned as she snuggled into her girlfriend.

Lauren grabbed a handful of popcorn from in between her and Camila, "Because she's the hero of China and she's my main hoe"

"I personally like Ariel better" Camila stated, also grabbing popcorn.

"You should make like Ariel and shut up" Lauren flicked a piece of popcorn at her friend to only be snapped at by Tori.

The blonde girl waved the remote in the Cuban girls direction, "Don't be flinging popcorn everywhere ! I just vacuumed this place"

"Good old Mother Torisa as always" The Italian girl added making everyone chuckle except for Normani.

This random broad came out of nowhere and was also able to steal the heart of her Ally. Her Ally. That would not go unnoticed by the dancer. Who the hell did Alessia think she was ? When Normani did not like sharing. She wasn't going to change that for this new maple syrup hoe. The seating arrangement didn't make it any better; Ally being in the middle of them both made her that much more prone to the fighting.

As soon as Shang began his Man Out Of You number, Normani began her little schemes and affectionate actions towards Ally. The brown skin girl yawned and rubbed her arms.

The Mexican girl and Italian girl both looked at her, "I'm cold," She mumbled, pouting and looking at Ally.

"There are blankets in the linen closet" The younger girl muttered taking a piece of popcorn from the bowl in between Ally's legs.

"Why get a blanket when I can have Ally ?" In that instant, Normani pulled the Mexican girl onto her lap and snuggled into her. Instantly, the smaller girl giggled and cuddled into her.