Chapter 9

Can we just take a minute and appreciate this cute Normally gif ? *cries in Spanish*

Well guys, early update again ! Because a girl is going to the Homecoming game on Friday and to Homecoming on Saturday so BUSY BUSY

Prepare yourself for some feels >:)

Enjoy~

___________________________________

"Come on Ally, we need to get the groceries not ice cream" Normani chuckled as her and Ally were walking down the aisles of Giant, Ally pushing the cart excitedly. It was their usual shopping Sunday for the house and it was just the two of them this time. Camila was being hard headed and too stubborn to join them.

"But Normani, ice cream is a grocery. We need it in the house" Ally argued, pouting her lip.

Normani groaned knowing she couldn't say no to the pouty lipped Mexican, "Fine but we're getting vanilla"

Ally squealed excitedly before racing off to the frozen aisle. The brown skin girl laughed running off to keep up with the girl. Damn could that little thing run fast.

"You know what Ally ? I changed my mind, let's get strawbe-" Her sentence was cut off when she saw a guy talking to Ally, a very seductive gleam in his eyes. Normani didn't like the way he looked at her, not one bit.

She mindlessly headed towards the pair, "I'm sorry is there a problem sir ?" Her tone laced with venom.

"Yeah uh, I was tryna figure out where I could find some sweets. Specifically that peach" The tall brunet practically swatted Normani away as he tried to continue his conversation with Ally. His sexual reference towards Ally nearly made the brown skin girl vomit on the spot.

"Yeah well, don't mean to intrude but I'm gonna need my Ally back. We have things to do" She grabbed the Mexican by her hand and brought her protectively to her side.

The man readjusted his snapback and looked down at the two girls, "My bad ? She your girl ?"

"Ya damn skippy she is" The brown skin girl pulled Ally away from the douche bag began stomping over towards the ice cream section. Normani did not speak a single word as she aggressively grabbed the Breyer's and literally chucked it into the cart. The Mexican girl flinched at the sudden aggression.

As Normani walked away, stomping through the aisles, Ally tried her best to keep up, "N-Normani did I do something wrong ?"

Normani didn't answer, she was searching vigorously for the Goya Seasoning yet she couldn't find the specific one she wanted.

"Normani what did I do ?" The older girl pleaded, not liking when Normani ignored her.

The brown skin girl just huffed out in annoyance and just slammed down all the Goya bottles to the floor in frustration. She then began kicking them and stomping out her hostility on the bottles; the seasoning coating the floor as she continued her wild antics.

"N-Normani stop !" Ally tried calming the girl down, but it was no use, she then went to knock down more items. The whole aisle resembled a splatter paint painting of different seasonings. Nearly everything was knocked or thrown to the floor but the college student's actions were stopped by Ally wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Mani please stop !" Her face buried deep into her chest, she could feel wet spots along her t-shirt, "You're scaring me. I don't know how to make you stop"

Normani's wrath slowly died down once she realized she had scared Ally, immediately her protective nature took over and she rubbed soothing circles along the smaller girl's back.