Chapter 16

HEY LOVES ❤️

Don't you just love everything about this gif ? Dinah and Camila being stupid and Normally in general *swoon*

I have a little question: What's your favorite chapter/line/part of this book so far ?

My favorite part to write was the mall chapter. I feel like that's when everything finally unraveled and... Zendaddy, duh.

P.S. SONG IN THE MEDIA IS "MATERIAL GIRL" BY THE WEEKND, if you wanna listen to it. One of my fav songs by him *swoons af*

Enjoy~
__________________________________________________

Baby step after baby step, the girls returned back to normal.

Or so they thought.

Everyone noticed the off tension from both girls. They did return to normal but not the same as before. There wasn't much tension like before but the girl's weren't as lovey dovey anymore; more as to they were scared to. Hands were never held any more, the sweet nicknames weren't exchanged, not even kisses were given anymore. To Ally and Normani it seemed like everything was back to norm but to their three friends; it was the complete opposite.

They really did love Normally's interactions; the two girls were just so cute together, it was like watching two children sheepishly play together knowing they both had crushes on each other. But with those cute moments tossed out the window; the three fangirls knew something had to be done.

Like any other temperate Saturday in Florida, the birds were chirping, the lizards were slithering around and the warm tropical vibe radiated everywhere. It was a nice feeling living in Florida; although some days felt like Satan's ballsack, it honestly was a good feeling being in the state. With the beach nearby, many places to see, and new people to meet everyday, no wonder Florida was one of the most populated states. The peace and quiet each morning brought was just amazing.

"Good morning Normally !"

Well in other people's cases, the peace and serility didn't last long. For Normani it only lasted when Camila was sleeping or in the crack of dawn; which she wouldn't wait long enough to enjoy. But rather in her case it was different today. The brown skin girl's eyes blinked open to catch the gaze of three pairs of eyes upon hers.

Normani glanced over at the alarm clock on her nightstand and back up at the girls staring at her and Ally, "Guys, why are you up so early ?" She mumbled confusedly. Lauren and Camila, let alone Dinah in general, would never wake up before her on the weekend.

The short Cuban girl smiled widely while holding something behind her back, "Today is Normally day !" At that moment the girl revealed her hands from behind her back; throwing the confetti in the air.

"Normally day ? Could you guys do it later ? Okay thanks" The dancer went back to snuggling deeper into the Mexican girl's body. This was the only time she got with Ally in which weren't awkward and she desperately wanted to enjoy it before she'd have to wait until the night to get it back.

"Mani get up ! It is Normally day !" Lauren informed her, her voice a tad bit louder than Camila's.

"Lo, shush ! Not so loud, Ally's sleeping"

"She's not getting any and she's still whipped," Dinah chuckled as she made her way towards Normani's closet, "Alright, now where would it be ?"

Now a little more awake, Normani opened one eye to look at her friends, "Where's what ? Why is she in my closet"