Rule #3: Be Observant

Even saw the iPod plugged in the stereo. He tapped play and music blasted through the speakers.

The teen instantly recognized the harsh vocals.

"MOTIONLESS IN WHITE!!! [One of my favorite bands :)] I LOVE THEM!!!"

Levi chuckled. You do? Wow. Who knew you had good taste in music."

Eren looked Levi straight in the eyes. "Me? You are like....the coolest old person EVER!"

The care came to a screeching halt, causing them both to cringe. Jerking back, Levi eyed Eren. "I am not old. Im 25 [changed it to 25. idk... just go with it] TWENTY-FUCKING-FIVE! I'm not that much older than you."

The senior put his hands up. "Sorry. I hope I'm not bothering you...from..oh I don't know, YOUR AFTERNOON NAP AND TEA TIME!"

Levi's hand twitched. He was about to slap him....

...but he couldn't bring himself to do it. How could he hit the brat? He was so adorable. Hitting him would be like hitting an innocent puppy.

"You have nothing going on tonight, do you?" Levi asked, changing the subject.

Eren thought for a moment. "No. I think I'm available."

"Good."

They drove another block and approached a perfectly maintained split-level house. The yard was flawless-with the exception of a single leaf in the grass next to a concrete pathway leading to a simple door.

"Well... Home sweet home."

The duo walked into the door, and Levi gestured for Eren to join him on the reclining couch. But the brunette was distracted by the various posters framed on the wall.

"These bands are AWESOME!!!"

Levi sighed and leaned forward, pulling Eren by the arm and he stumbled back on the couch.

"Alrighty then...." Levi pulled out the paper from school, then he eyed the school back on the coffee table in front of them. He grabbed the bag and looked at Eren "I'm putting this dirty thing out of sight." Even nodded, not knowing if that was a question or a statement.

Levi stuffed the bag under the couch. 

"I hope you like Astronomy. Seeing it's your worst class. I figured we could study that instead"

Even was shocked. "Wait-we are actually studying?" At least he wouldn't embarrass himself. He spend hours studying that class with Armin. Levi is going off of outdated records.... by now, he was a fucking genius in Astronomy.....and Eren knew it.

"Did you have other plans?" Levi purred, and Eren felt his body heat up.

Levi noticed this. "I thought so. How about we play a......study game?"

The brunette nodded, and Levi continued.

"You're hot. You're obviously gay-"

Eren's eyes widened.

"Dude. You're flaming." Levi smirked. Did this kid not realize how obvious it was?

"Anyway, You're hot and gay. And the last time I checked I am hot and gay too..."

Eren blushed, but nodded in agreement.

"...I'll ask a question. and if you get it right, I'll take off a piece of clothing. If you get it wrong, I will put it back on."

"How about if i get it right, we both take off a piece of clothing. We can get down to business quicker."

Levi froze. That kinky little bitch.

"Okay. If you get a question wrong, you're still keeping those damn clothes off."

Eren smirked. This will be easy. "Fair enough."

They stared at each other for a moment. Realizing that they were getting nowhere, Levi spoke up.

"Alright, cutie. Let's begin."