Imperiused (Dramione)

A/N:

This story contains mature scenes. Draco Malfoy is EVIL in this story.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hermione Granger was exhausted after her first week of classes on her Seventh Year at Hogwarts. On top of all her classes, there were still Head Girl duties to attend to.

She had just finished her night patrols and just entered the Head Boy and Girl's Common Room when a spell hit her.

"Imperio!" Draco Malfoy, the current Head Boy, shot the spell at the unsuspecting brunette. He was leaning casually on the wall beside the portrait door, unnoticed by her.

Hermione felt suddenly light headed when the spell came into contact with her body. Her mind floated aimlessly, not knowing what to do. Due to her current state of exhaustion, she could not fight the spell thrown at her.

Draco smirked as he saw the Head Girl succumbing to his spell. He mentally urged her to face him, so she did.

Hermione saw the culprit to her sticky situation, she sent him a glare full of hatred. She should have known that the evil boy would not have changed his ways after his side lost the Second Wizarding War. She also thought herself stupid for forgetting that she has to share the Head's Dormitory with him, and just let her guard down like that.

She heard his voice in her head telling her to move forwards, she tried again to resist the spell, but to no avail.

Draco sat on one of the armchairs across the fireplace as he instructed Hermione to come closer to him. "Dance for me," he mentally ordered the now frightened girl.

Hermione could not resist Draco's order, so she danced in front of the young man she disliked in so many ways for so many years. She did not actually know how to dance gracefully, but the spell helped her to dance as if she had danced all her life.

Draco's eyes travelled on her body as she danced in front of him. He was definitely enjoying watching her, he could see her curves as she moves. "Take off your clothes, one by one," he ordered, this time telling it to her in a voice full of lust.

Hermione's eyes bulged when she heard this, she tried again to resist the Imperius Curse but couldn't. Her fingers started unclasping her robes first, it shook as she tried to fight with all her might.

Draco saw that she was trying to break the curse, so he casted it again to make it extra effective. She was now starting to loosen her tie. When she began unbuttoning her blouse, tears started filling her beautiful brown eyes.

He could now see her cleavage as she was halfway undoing her blouse. He noticed her tears when she had dropped her blouse on the floor.

"Stop undressing, Granger," he told her, standing up and coming closer to a shirtless Hermione.

Hermione was relieved that he told her to stop, tears were still pouring out of her eyes. She hopes that Malfoy would just let her go now that he had his fun.

"Well, well, well," Draco taunted her. "Who would have thought that the bookworm have a very nice body beneath her clothes?" He was staring hungrily at her cleavage, he started running his fingers on her exposed shoulders down to her creamy white arms.

Draco was too close for Hermione's comfort. His cold touch sent shivers on her spine, he started caressing her arms, gliding his long fingers on them. He could feel her uneasiness as he glided his fingers on her exposed flesh, exciting him more.