November 1998 (Part 2)

Hermione Granger woke up feeling sore, it's as if her whole body was bruised which was surprising since she had not done anything physically exhausting the previous day. It was just like what she felt sometime in September, her whole body aching when she woke up.

She struggled to sit up and felt terrible pain on the lower part of her body, especially in the groin area. Thankfully it was a Saturday so she doesn't have to go to her classes. But still, she has to get up for breakfast at the Great Hall.

She finally managed to get off her bed and tried searching for her bathrobe that she always hang near her door, but it was nowhere to be seen on her bedroom. She went to her wardrobe for a spare one then proceeded to go to the shared bathroom, hoping that it was empty.

Hermione entered the bathroom and turned on the faucet to fill the tub with warm water, hoping it will help her aching body as it did weeks ago.

While waiting for it to fill, she stripped off her clothes and checked her tired body. To her confusion, she saw several impressions on her arms that are similar to someone squeezing it tightly. She also saw several small red marks on her torso, mostly on her chest. And when she examined her nipples closely, it seemed parched. As inexperienced as she is about matters about sex, (except for Ginny Weasley's stories about it), she definitely knew that they resembled love marks which puzzled her more.

She could also see some bruises on her thighs, almost seeing something resembling finger marks on her pale skin. She sighed, her brain telling her that she was possibly physically abused by the marks on her body.

She placed herself inside the tub to help herself think properly and to lessen the soreness she was feeling physically. Even if the evidence was right in front of her eyes, she just couldn't accept its implications. There is no way that someone will be that close to her without her noticing nor forgetting about it, except if she was Obliviated.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Draco Malfoy saw her walking slowly to the Great Hall for breakfast and noticed her unusual stride. He knew that she was probably sore from his hard f***ing last night and he was almost remorseful. The biggest part of him just wanted to rip off her clothes, lay her down on the Gryffindor table, and do her there. He just can't seem to take his eyes (and hands) off her since September.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hermione," Ginny called her friend's attention after finishing her meal. Her friend seems in deep thought since she have not yet finished her meal.

"Yes?" Hermione asked suddenly when Ginny tapped her shoulder.

"Do you want to go to Hogmeade with us this afternoon?" She asked her, noticing Hermione's absentmindedness.

"Yeah, sure," Hermione replied smiling at her friend. She hopes that going out would help clear her mind about the state of her body, she just couldn't grasp that she was somehow abused without her knowledge.

"That's great!" The redhead beamed at her, hoping that she'll open up later after their trip on what's bugging her.

From across the hall, Draco Malfoy could not stop looking stealthily at the Gryffindor brunette. Just looking at her arouses him so much, he just hopes that he wouldn't forget to Obliviate her if ever he attacked her again.

Hermione tried finishing her meal, she was getting the feeling of being observed from a distance. She tried searching for the pair of eyes staring at her but couldn't seem to find them. So she just ate and talked more with Ginny.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••