Christmas Holidays (Part 1)

Hermione and Ginny were fetched by Arthur Weasley at King's Cross Station. They had apparated together at the Burrow afterwards.

Molly was waiting for them at the Weasley's front yard, arms opened widely as she hugged her "daughters".

"Girls, I missed you so much," Molly greeted them, hugging the young ladies.

"Mum, I miss you too," Ginny replied, holding her mother tightly.

"Molly, it's so good to be back here," Hermione told the older woman, accepting a hug from her.

"Come, let's go inside and eat some snacks," Mrs. Weasley invited. "Arthur, you have an owl waiting inside," she informed her husband.

"Thanks, dear," Arthur replied, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "You girls eat, the boys will be back by dinner," he told them, heading to the living room while they proceeded to the kitchen.

After having their snacks, Hermione and Ginny went to the latter's bedroom to arrange their belongings.

Once they finished unpacking, Ginny started telling Hermione about everything that's happened to her during the school term, while Hermione listened attentively to her talkative friend.

It was nice to have Ginny as a roommate again, she missed how much the younger witch talk animatedly. It was very different from sharing a common room with a certain blonde wizard. The thought of Malfoy slightly made her lose focus on the redhead's chitchat.

"Hermione!" Ginny called her friend again for the third time.

"Why?" Hermione asked once she has shifted her attention back to her friend.

"I was asking you if Harry would like this scarf I've knitted for him," Ginny explained waving the red scarf with golden snitches on it. "Is something bothering you?" She asked suddenly, seeing the far away look in her friend's eyes.

"Nothing, Gin," Hermione said, smiling at her friend to hide her thoughts. "I'm sure Harry will like that," she added to answer her first question.

"Hermione, do you think Harry really loves me?" The redhead asked suddenly.

"Of course, Gin," she replied. "Why do you ask?" She asked.

"Well, now that we're apart, he might meet other women. He's been famous before, but he's much more now, considering he has defeated Voldemort. Plus he's an Auror, always going somewhere for his missions," Ginny opened up.

"Harry is very loyal, Ginevra. Don't worry too much about him meeting other witches because he loves you so much," Hermione said, trying to reassure her. She then thought about Ron, her boyfriend, and how she had cheated on him, a frown forming on her face.

"Thanks, Mione. It's just sometimes I feel insecure, always seeing him on the Daily Prophet doing this and that. Plus those articles on Witch Weekly which says how he is the most eligible bachelor in the whole wizarding world. Then here I am, just an ordinary student busy with school," Ginny told her, tears almost filling her eyes.

"Oh, Ginny. Please stop thinking that, you are a very special girl and Harry knows that," she said, giving her friend a hug.

"You are Harry's best friend, Mione. I'm sure he'll tell you if there is someone else, right?" Ginny asked, still feeling insecure.

"I think he will, Gin. But he hasn't, so that means there's no one else but you," Hermione tried reassuring her again, although doubts were forming on her head.

She was sure that Harry won't cheat on Ginny, but she had just cheated on her boyfriend who also happens to be her best friend. Could she tell Harry that she cheated on their best friend? And if Harry will ever cheat on Ginny, could he tell Hermione? It seems nothing is really certain anymore, anything could happen.