November 1998

September faded into October, then comes another month, but Draco Malfoy still could not forget about what he did. He longed to touch her again, but knew that it would be impossible if she is in her normal state.

Another thing keeps her from his mind, the guilt of taking away her purity without her knowing. It usually creeps at night, making it hard to sleep.

But one thing surpasses all emotions directed at the Gryffindor, Draco's lust for her. He tried using other girls, but he just can't seem to even survive a few kisses from them. It's as if she was the only one he ever wanted and needed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hermione Granger tried balancing her studies and Head Girl duties, plus having a social life too. Thanks to Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, and Neville Longbottom, she doesn't miss her best friends that much. But still, Hogwarts is not the same without Harry Potter and Ron Weasley.

Something's been bothering her since a few weeks back that she's keeping from her friends. She can't help but notice (and be attracted to) a certain Slytherin, which happens to share a common room with her.

It was so weird of her to be fancying someone as dark as Draco Malfoy, plus she has a boyfriend. But she can't help staring at him whenever she got a chance of him not knowing. Also, crazy thoughts often comes to her at night, mostly about being naked with him, confusing her greatly.

Sometimes it was just too much being near him, how she wanted to just snog him senseless, but of course she would not and could not do that.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Draco tried his hardest to ignore Hermione especially when they were alone. He continued being mean to her as before, not wanting her to know about his secret. He just couldn't afford for her to know what he had done to her that September night.

He usually went straight to his room after dinner or patrols, not wanting to linger in their common room. It was just too much seeing her innocent and beautiful face everyday. He badly wanted her, but knew he had to resort to the Imperius Curse again.

After patrolling that night, he proceeded to the Head Dorms. Upon entering the common room, he saw their shared bathroom door opening, revealing a robed-clad Granger.

Draco's eyes bulged as he saw and smelled her, arousing him.

Hermione saw him staring, seeing his eyes clouding with lust. She was quite frightened but kept her brave face up. She turned to go to her bedroom and just ignored the blonde man. She was almost at her door when a curse hit her.

"Imperio!" Draco casted at her back, unable to control his sexual urges anymore. It has been weeks and weeks of not being able to get laid. He swiftly went to his prey, telling her to get inside his room instead.

Hermione obliged, her mind controlled again by the curse. She entered his bedroom, waiting for his command.

Draco faced her, his whole being filled with anticipation. Make love to me, he ordered her, leaning down to kiss her.

She kissed him back, letting his mouth guide hers. He circled his arms on her waist, his hands caressing her back. He carried her to his bed, still kissing and stroking her. She moaned when he cupped her breasts through her robes.

Draco started kissing and sucking her neck, grinding his erection on her body, making her aroused too. He untied her robes, revealing her naked body. He started kissing and fondling her breasts, while his hand roamed downwards.

Hermione couldn't stifle her moans as he trailed kisses on her body. She gasped when she felt his fingers inside her, making her wet.

He fingered her until she has orgasmed, then removed his clothes to get inside her.

She gasped again when he inserted his shaft on her wet core, feeling his hugeness inside her. He thrusted on her slowly at first, then faster when she moved with him.

She orgasmed again, but he was not finished yet. He moved her so she was on her arms and knees on the bed and took her from behind, filling her completely. He thrusted into her roughly, making her moan louder.

He enjoyed hearing her moan, making him feel so high. He finished his business, then held her for a bit more.

Draco cuddled her for a few minutes, too exhausted to move. He sniffed her hair, wanting to keep it in his memories. How he wished that he could have her in his arms every waking moment.

He heard her soft snores after a few minutes of holding her. He gently carried her to her room, then scourgified her to make her clean again before clothing her with the pajamas on her bed. He casted a memory charm on Hermione to make her forget again about his abuse.

He then went to his room, seeing her discarded bathrobe still on his bed. He transfigured it into a pillow so he may be able to smell her as he sleeps, hoping that she won't notice that it's missing.

He slept soundly that night as he embraced the transfigured robe.