Ziva David:our love Chapter 2

Ziva's P.OV

I couldn't sleep.I managed to sleep only for two hours and Tony woke me up.
-"hey wake up" he said and I loved his sweet voice and his touch.
-'I made you a breakfast, you look terrible" he said and I woke up
-"Yeah, I couldn't sleep good and I had a nightmare" I said with my head down
he smiled.-"Do you wanna talk about it?"he offered.
-"No it's totally fine."
I appreciated the fact that he concerned about me.I had to admit , it was very kind.
I eat his breakfast, it was yummy.
I thanked him and I told him that I will be ready in a few minutes.
I got in my bedroom , Tony had left it.I got of my pyjamas and I wear a black t-shirt and I put a little make up

Tony P.OV
I got of Ziva's bedroom but I saw her entering.I was curious.The door wasn't completely close so I just waited there when I saw her naked.Actually, I saw her back.My mouth dropped and I glared. My eyes was there all the time.Shewas soo beatiful.

She was ready and she told me to drive.Her gently voice and her companion is everything. I drove , not fast, normal I can say and we arrived almost ten minutes later.We took the elevator and no one said nothing.About the night or. .
I just smirked a little and I laughed .
She didn't look at me.

-"hey boss " I come in our squad room and I say.So does Ziva.
-"Dinozzo, what happend on your face?" Gibbs asked.
-"Oh, nothing just a fight."
Ziva gaze at me and I knew I had to explained her what happend.
Mcgee was already here, and as usual he was typing.
-"we've got a case "Gibbs said and we grabbed our backpacks.
-'Ziva , dinozzo, come on" he directed.
Ziva got close to me and she said 'I need an answer'
I don't know if I will be able to tell her the truth.
We arrived at the place Gibbs told us and I saw a body.She is dead , Ziva informed me and I looked around for Ducky.
He wasn't here obviously. I asked Ziva and she told me she haven't seen him either.It was such a difficult day for me.